napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should steroids be legal?

That's how i see it. I rather my kids come to me because I'm an open book about my experience and knowledge. Obviously it comes at a right time though. But ya. I rather my son come to me on steroid use.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

No doubt.. This for sure.

It would be nice to get steroids regulated to the point where you could go to a clinic, like a TRT clinic, and get prescribed and dosed if you so wanted. They could screen people to see if they are healthy enough and monitor them during their cycle. That's about the furthest I would ever want to see steroids legalized.

It would take the fun out of it if you could just walk down to CVS and get a vial.

I just hope they keep sarms legal for as long as possible. I'm sure they're already looking to ban them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It would be nice to get steroids regulated to the point where you could go to a clinic, like a TRT clinic, and get prescribed and dosed if you so wanted. They could screen people to see if they are healthy enough and monitor them during their cycle. That's about the furthest I would ever want to see steroids legalized.

It would take the fun out of it if you could just walk down to CVS and get a vial.

I just hope they keep sarms legal for as long as possible. I'm sure they're already looking to ban them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I couldnt agree with you more on all accounts there. I wouldn't want just anyone having access to steroids, but it would be nice to be able to do this open and freely under approval without being criminalized

Without reading the entire thread my answer is an unequivocal yes. If we are only talking in the USA. I cannot speak for other countries but here in the "land of freedom" absolutely nothing should be outlawed. If you want to shoot heroin all day, go for it. If you want to use steroids, go for it. That was the original intention and if the anti-federalist system made it, that's exactly what we would have but it didn't and so we are stuck with the laws and court system we have now. Total bullshit libs running the show believing they know more than everyone else and can dictate how and what we do for our lives. Freedom doesn't have boundaries unlike the popular belief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they should be decriminalized but NOT made legal. The reason is that I do not want to give Big Pharma 100% control over the steroids in the US. If they were legal, you KNOW Big Pharma would get laws passed to ensure all the UGLs were wiped out of existence...since they would suddenly be actual competition. If they remain illegal, just decriminalized, UGLs can continue to produce cheap steroids (compared to what Big Pharma would charge us) and it would be far safer to buy and possess them (only a fine if caught with a personal use amount).

I believe in the decriminalization of most drugs not all. I classify drugs into two catergories, community killers and non community killers. Drugs such as Meth and Heroin have devastating effect upon communities and should have the full force of the law behind them. But stuff like weed and roids should be civil infractions with confiscation and fines at the most. The decriminalization of Class 3 drugs by the federal government may happen sooner or later. I know the FDA still to this day wants to make AAS only a class 4 drug.

People use what ever they wat to use.Alcohol prohinition proved that. How many years now have we been spending billions getting rid of that devil's weed? AAS under docs supervision would be fantastic. I have a sister that was doing gyn and switched to internal med because she knows so much about steroids. She has so many patients that she tells them upfront that she can consult only 15 minutes per appt. The entire hospital comes and asks her about AAS. One dude did fry his liver 300mgs dbol x 2 /day, so he had to eat a very low protein diet. He asked the doctor what does low protein mean. How much protein is low. Not a friggin dctor knew...they call my sister who oltd them 40 grams max. Now we are talking a major hospital and only one doc knows what low protein is? And she walks into the patients room and asks the guy....excatly what did you think was gong to happen with all the dbol sparky? He was freaked that a cute girl doc sat and told him all about AAS. And guess what.....we all heard this one before.....my bud at the gym told me this was THE cycle.

Yeah..legalize everything! Well except for dangerous stuff like alcohol!!!!!!!!

People use what ever they wat to use.Alcohol prohinition proved that. How many years now have we been spending billions getting rid of that devil's weed? AAS under docs supervision would be fantastic. I have a sister that was doing gyn and switched to internal med because she knows so much about steroids. She has so many patients that she tells them upfront that she can consult only 15 minutes per appt. The entire hospital comes and asks her about AAS. One dude did fry his liver 300mgs dbol x 2 /day, so he had to eat a very low protein diet. He asked the doctor what does low protein mean. How much protein is low. Not a friggin dctor knew...they call my sister who oltd them 40 grams max. Now we are talking a major hospital and only one doc knows what low protein is? And she walks into the patients room and asks the guy....excatly what did you think was gong to happen with all the dbol sparky? He was freaked that a cute girl doc sat and told him all about AAS. And guess what.....we all heard this one before.....my bud at the gym told me this was THE cycle.

Yeah..legalize everything! Well except for dangerous stuff like alcohol!!!!!!!!

Yup! Freedom and education. Can't get any better. Freedom is freedom. There is no grey area.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

if liquior,tobacco and weed are legal.Of couse steriods should be .Not even questionable

I see no reason for steroids to be illegal. I mean all of the other sick things that is allowed now it's kinda silly.

I believe steroids should be decriminalized I mean at least that!! But I do think they should be legal. Alcohol, tobacco, and even ibuprofen are more dangerous to the body then steroids ever will be. Why the government has those 3 drugs so widely available doesn't make sense to me... you can pop too many ibuprofen and die INSTANTLY. You can't possibly overdose on steroids and die right then and there so I think if steroids are Illegal and tobacco/otc drugs isn't then that is definitely questionable

One more point why they should be legal is that the black market is flooded with multiple UGL's. Some clean and Most labs=DIRTY gear giving us infections or we get scammed out of our money. So it isn't like its already there for us to get our hands on. So the government might as well put an end to these dirty labs and have clean pure fda approved gear available for us so we don't run into these issues.

ill tell you one thing i would rather my kid become a steriod user then a tobacco smoker or a heavy drinker.. there are other things that are legal that are worse for your health then educated steriod use

Better education and yes legalize -- look at prohibition and the criminal acts that took place for
People to feel free -- being controlled is yet another to maintain slavery yet laws sound better -- ignorant people will
Always do ignorant acts does mean the entire pop should suffer -- study or watch tribes in central and South America that have all the plants etc that are psychotropics the elders will give the young braves coming up those as a write of passage into the sprit world as they govern and help the young brave through his "trip" so to speak. The same could be said through running a cycle if the community is a community that isn't whoring themselves out for gear or profit but to build a strong group of warriors who are educated

Top Bottom