napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

G'Day All

Just checking in !
I'm no noob been around along time but always learning, I will help with any thing I can
and contribute to the board.

Always good to see familiar faces some I've been on boards with for over a decade.

I do bloods often and will be checking out some of the new sources to me I see here.

Brad.

Welcome to the best board on the net bro!! Always great to have a experienced vet

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Brad you are a fucking blessing to the board. Good to have you buddy. Looking forward to what you bring.

Welcome to the Rush bro. Looking forward to what you have to contribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR....glad you found your way to this amazing board and be a part of this family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checking in !
I'm no noob been around along time but always learning, I will help with any thing I can

Always good to see familiar faces some I've been on boards with for over a decade.

I do bloods often and will be checking out some of the new sources to me I see here.

Brad.

is this brad from ef??? welcome my brother, what a pleasure to see you over here

Just checking in !

Brad.

welcome brother! I definitely remember you and Im extremely happy to have you here... you are a true asset to any forum you belong and we all hope you start to call this your home... you already know im always here if you need me bro... i definitely look forward to interacting with you and having you here!

Just checking in !

Brad.

Hey, I remember you brother! Welcome to our home here at adrenaline rush! As you,can see, we already have a lot of old familiar faces....so I'm sure you will love it here

Just checking in !

Brad.
I love having "New" old guys here at the forum. You can't put a price tag on the experience people like you have. Welcome to AR, I look forward to learning from you.

Top Bottom