napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick PCT check

JIMMY1981

Hey all,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

I just finished a 12 week 500mg test e cycle and all went well. I will start Nolva Clomid PCT, is it correct that I should wait two weeks from last pin to start taking the Nolva/Clomid?

Also, what is the advice on Arimidex now I finished cycle, should I just stop taking it or continue on through PCT?

As always, advice would be greatly received and appreciated.

Thanks

you need aromasin in pct.. ive covered this on here a million times and you are not a new member so i know you've had to have seen my posts and explanations...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20
aromasin (adjust as needed)
N2Guard
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You should watch Dylan's video on how to go about your. One thing I know about Dylan is how much time he has put into not only everything he does for all of us but especially with PCT. It really is the most important part of your cycle and so you need to fully educate yourself on how to go about it properly. Quickly to add to things with the arimidex aspect you asked about; I would switch to aromasin simply because of the estrogen rebound effect that can occur with arimidex where aromasin will eliminate that concern for you

Dylan hooked you up. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Yes two weeks after last pin. As for an ai in pct it depends on the person. If you keep estrogen on check or you are not estrogen prone I wouod never use an ai in pct. You can crush your estrogen hard and quick when you have nothing aromatizing. It wouod do that to me QUICK, but I use very little on cycle either. A little goes a long ways with me and many. With that said some do need it, but its not an answer for everyone

you need aromasin in pct.. ive covered this on here a million times and you are not a new member so i know you've had to have seen my posts and explanations...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20
aromasin (adjust as needed)
N2Guard
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
Yeah got it thanks Dylan. My main concern was I wasnt sure when to start PCT after last pin. I was not sure if to wait one week or two weeks until starting Clomid and Nolva??? Someone on the thread has said two weeks. What do you usually see? Thanks

Yeah got it thanks Dylan. My main concern was I wasnt sure when to start PCT after last pin. I was not sure if to wait one week or two weeks until starting Clomid and Nolva??? Someone on the thread has said two weeks. What do you usually see? Thanks
it depends on the ester used... with a longer ester like test E its 2 weeks after your last pin... bro, DO NOT EVER run a cycle if you dont know before hand what you are doing.. you should not be asking questions about how to run pct this late in a cycle... its really irresponsible and just not good.. this is all about learning but please don't do this in the future

Top Bottom