napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lawless Labs Rad140

Apexcode1990

Been taking Lawless Labs Rad140 for about 13 days now at 10mg a day. I haven’t really noticed any benifits… who’s no shit had experience with this brand and can tell me wether or not they are legit?

Definitely not legit... i didnt even know they were even still in business.. they got pretty thrashed awhile back on negative feedback.. it was really bad.. they really arent even talked about anymore.. i definitely would not use them as you can see

Definitely not legit... i didnt even know they were even still in business.. they got pretty thrashed awhile back on negative feedback.. it was really bad.. they really arent even talked about anymore.. i definitely would not use them as you can see
Damn it I knew it, I bought from them impulsively… who would you recommend for qua stuff?

Yes, this is a very bad company. I also have not heard of them being talked about in quite some time although I do not follow them as closely as Dylan does so he would know better than anyone. I can tell you my very best experiences have come with Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale. I am a huge fan of both but Umbrella is my favorite if I have to pick 1

Yes, this is a very bad company. I also have not heard of them being talked about in quite some time although I do not follow them as closely as Dylan does so he would know better than anyone. I can tell you my very best experiences have come with Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale. I am a huge fan of both but Umbrella is my favorite if I have to pick 1
Well I’m about 11+ days into the cycle all ready… is it too late for me to stop and buy an all new stack from a more reputable source?

One question if you don’t mind, this was my first stack and I got totally screwed, whats A good SARMs stack with rad140 and what should I buy for PCT and during cycle therapy if I were to purchase from Sarmsforsale.com?
bro, im MORE than happy to help but how on earth can i recommend something if i dont even know your goals? some prick that could care less about you or is trying to make money off you would just tell you anything but i dont operate that way... i want you to run everything the right way but i need to know your goals?

bro, im MORE than happy to help but how on earth can i recommend something if i dont even know your goals? some prick that could care less about you or is trying to make money off you would just tell you anything but i dont operate that way... i want you to run everything the right way but i need to know your goals?
No problemo, my goals are to put on more muscle increase cardio endurance and lose fat, this is what I look like now. I’m in the infantry so it’s really important for me to be able to run and ruck a lot.

No problemo, my goals are to put on more muscle increase cardio endurance and lose fat, this is what I look like now. I’m in the infantry so it’s really important for me to be able to run and ruck a lot.
ok NOW i can help you!!

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

ok NOW i can help you!!

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Thanks a lot, for the most part I understand the format of this stack as well as doses, I just have a few questions;

1. should I use NAC throughout the entire cycle to support liver function?

2. Can you explain Clomid/Nola and where I can get it?

3. I take it that GW-501516 is a post cycle SARM? Can you explain this a bit more?

4. Rough estimate a stack like this would cost me?

Thanks a lot, for the most part I understand the format of this stack as well as doses, I just have a few questions;

3. I take it that GW-501516 is a post cycle SARM? Can you explain this a bit more?

1. NAC isn’t required through the whole stack. They are SARMS and not AAS orals, but it won’t hurt to add it.

2. Clomid/nolva is PCT, sarms are suppressive. Go to source talk and you can find sources, like myself, to hook you up.

3. It’s not a PCT focused sarm, but it can be in PCT due to its very minimal suppression and added pct benefits.

4. Go to the source websites we all told you and look for yourself.

1. nothing here requires liver support whatsoever and if it did, nac would be a joke for that however its not necessary here...

2. not sure exactly what you mean here? explain nolva and clomid? as in you have no idea what they are or what they are used for?? watch this video

3. NO gw is not just a pct sarm however its used in every pct...

4. depends where you guy them.. you can easily go to whatever site you are buying from and do the math there bro... its not difficult... it takes you a few seconds to figure it out?

1. nothing here requires liver support whatsoever and if it did, nac would be a joke for that however its not necessary here...

2. not sure exactly what you mean here? explain nolva and clomid? as in you have no idea what they are or what they are used for?? watch this video

3. NO gw is not just a pct sarm however its used in every pct...

4. depends where you guy them.. you can easily go to whatever site you are buying from and do the math there bro... its not difficult... it takes you a few seconds to figure it out?
Alright thank you very much

Top Bottom