napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick question about psot IM injection

So I switched gauges and the first tinjevtion went well. Unfortunately the pain came back after the second and the third this happened (injected on Friday, much higher amount of pain on Saturday at knee to the point where it was difficult to bend knee, and today what looks like major swelling, but nonpaid at knee, just at injection site). Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Snapchat-201678142.jpg
    Snapchat-201678142.jpg
    785 KB · Views: 3
So I switched gauges and the first tinjevtion went well. Unfortunately the pain came back after the second and the third this happened (injected on Friday, much higher amount of pain on Saturday at knee to the point where it was difficult to bend knee, and today what looks like major swelling, but nonpaid at knee, just at injection site). Any thoughts?
What are you injecting and were are u putting the needle

If your injecting steroids into your knee to help with pain you are not doing urself any favors. Please explain

Injecting a mix of test e and deca, I upper outer quad
Quads are the worst and by the pic and the goose egg you are in the wrong place. I did two quad injections yesterday and I am sore
from it but nothing like that. Is your gear any good??

Quads are the worst and by the pic and the goose egg you are in the wrong place. I did two quad injections yesterday and I am sore
from it but nothing like that. Is your gear any good??
Yea, the gear is good. Two of my buddies use the exact same but have no reactions. Can't figure out what's triggering my reactions

I had boldenone that did that shit and had the worst pain even a week after injection. To bad you have a mix because if you didnt
you could break out which one is the problem. I dont think I ever heard of deca and test mix

I've only ever done glutes. Same type of pain, but goes away by day 3. Never swelling as I have shown. A little nervous to do chest or shoulders.
How many ml are you putting in on one shot. I never go above 1 ml in one spot. I break up into two. Dont be afraid of the shoulder. Some people dont react well to certain compounds.

I have had some bad injections and if you get against a nerve that can be a issue. All my worst injections have been in my quads

I had boldenone that did that shit and had the worst pain even a week after injection. To bad you have a mix because if you didnt
you could break out which one is the problem. I dont think I ever heard of deca and test mix
I know factually that it is at least the test e that is a problem. I actually transferred from test c to test e in hopes it would ease the issue.
Normally, I am about at 1.5cc with both compounds mixed.
In any case, I'm gonna go to a doctor tomorrow and see if my knee will resolve or it needs to be drained. Fluid in the knee can ve tough. Weird there's no pain there at the moment though

I know factually that it is at least the test e that is a problem. I actually transferred from test c to test e in hopes it would ease the issue.
Normally, I am about at 1.5cc with both compounds mixed.
In any case, I'm gonna go to a doctor tomorrow and see if my knee will resolve or it needs to be drained. Fluid in the knee can ve tough. Weird there's no pain there at the moment though
ok and good idea to get it checked if it continues. I always have had good luck with cyp. Biotech or domestic is always good for me

Top Bottom