napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS regimente needed

PSTMJ

I have never used anything during training until 3 weeks ago... I started 200mg test cyp once a week. I need a bad ass sarms regimate and dosing for a great cycle. Also any pct help is appreciated!! Thanks Bros.

How about a super stack?! Hell I think there's a mega super gigantic crazy stack now as well.. I'll let Dylan break you down bud.. Standby!
Hahahaha. I love this place!! I want the super elite ultra mega get'er done in 4 week stack... Lmfao

200 cyp can be a great first cycle.

are you wanting to add SARMS in because that 200 alone should kick in nicely around 4-6 wks

I have never used anything during training until 3 weeks ago... I started 200mg test cyp once a week. I need a bad ass sarms regimate and dosing for a great cycle. Also any pct help is appreciated!! Thanks Bros.

Whats your main goal from the cycle bro? You know ill design something beast... Let me know sobi can bring the gainnzzzz

Want to add it in for better, cleaner gains

you can make "clean" gains by adjusting your diet. but if you want to make more substantial gains you can add in the sarms triple stack. they have a 20% off sale going right now, only for today

Go for the sarms super stack buddy. That would be perfect for you. Depending on your goals, this could also be enhanced by adding in either SR-9009 for more fat loss or RAD-140 for more muscle gain. You could go either way with it, but the sarms super stack at least is where you want to start

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom