napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009: The Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
This is the one many of you have been waiting for. In this video I discuss one of the newest breakthroughs I have found, SR9009. A brand new sarm, SR9009 is a breakthrough in the treatment of metabolic syndrome, obesity and hopefully type 2 diabetes... You will learn what SR9009 is, how it works and also how to properly dose it. This is a very informative video and provides all the guidance you will want on this new breakthrough sarm! Enjoy the video!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s1slXjQ2I4

Great video DG - slick and polished with all the info I wanted to know about this exciting new SARM. One question - when are you sleeping bro?!?

Thanks for taking the time and making the video. I'm really torn on if I should buy the sr9009 or the gw. I still don't know the price and you said it was going to be pricey. Gw is affordable with the sale going on.

SR9009 appears to be a pretty groundbreaking and revolutionary sarm. I'm really looking forward to the logs on it that will be starting soon. I know I'm looking forward to running it myself in the near future as well. Sounds perfect to stack with GW for some ultimate fat loss results

SR9009 appears to be a pretty groundbreaking and revolutionary sarm. I'm really looking forward to the logs on it that will be starting soon. I know I'm looking forward to running it myself in the near future as well. Sounds perfect to stack with GW for some ultimate fat loss results

I'm wondering if running it with GW is even necessary. Sounds to me like SR9009 supercedes any endurance benefits from GW and running them both would just be redundant. Thoughts?

Watched it first thing this morning. This is pretty much what we've all been waiting for.

Damn you Dylan.

You had me at "welcome everyone...". Lol

You could literally sell ice to Eskimos without even trying. 😉

Can't wait to get my hands on some SR.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if running it with GW is even necessary. Sounds to me like SR9009 supercedes any endurance benefits from GW and running them both would just be redundant. Thoughts?

Considering I haven't ran it yet, I can't really give an honest answer there. Experimentation in the future is going to give the real answer, but since they both work by different methods of action there are defnitely benefits to running the, both together, even if the endurance isn't increased by stacking them. Things like fat loss would certainly be enhanced, and I would imagine that endurance would have to be enhanced further at least to some degree. Time will tell, and I'm certainly looking forward to the logs on it!

I have been thinking about this all day lol.

Adding GW and S4 to my Tren/Mast/Test stack then SR. The gains will be just out of control.

I know from what I've heard the gw and tren together are great to combat the cardio sides from tren. Above that I'm sure anything else will just add to it.

Thanks for taking the time and making the video. I'm really torn on if I should buy the sr9009 or the gw. I still don't know the price and you said it was going to be pricey. Gw is affordable with the sale going on.

its not that pricey... it will be $110 a bottle but from what i understand, you will be very happy with the halloween sale on the new products!

I have been thinking about this all day lol.

Adding GW and S4 to my Tren/Mast/Test stack then SR. The gains will be just out of control.

THIS will be out of control

1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-12 tren e 400 mg week
1-12 mast e 800 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg doses split 2-3 hours apart
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Watched the video! Like the new intro..and yep bigb will be getting me some!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'll go ahead and grab some during the Halloween sale. Can't wait to try all this stuff out.

your going to love it... a serious breakthrough to say the least... i'll have a new RAD video and mk677 video in the next few days prior to the release as well...

Top Bottom