napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T3 and Blood Sugar Levels

MarkD

I have been using T3 during my cruise and I noticed that when I am using it my blood sugar bottoms out way faster than ever before. If I miss a meal by even an hour it effects me greatly. Therefore, T3 is not for me and it can fuck itself.

Anyone else have a similar experience with this?

dude we were actually just talking about T3 and clen earlier, and the new SR9009 is said to be a far safer alternative to enhancing fat loss. it is sounding very promising

Ya sr9009 is supposed to be the real deal for that we were just talking about it in another thread. It's going to be a good replacment for t3 and clen inthink. Similar effect yet less bullshit.

Also no muscle wasting! That's why I don't like t3. That bitch tries to burn mah gains.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

T3 can actually permanently mess you up too. I ran it once and my rebound was absolutly ridiculous I litterly looked like I ate a fucking sea turtle for a little while. I gained weight crazy fast when I came off

You are definitly going to want to look into sr9009. If you want that to stop I didn't care. Just became a fat fucker for a while.

You want to me thing to fight against this rebound cause diet alone isn't enough on this one. At least while you stabilize you're thyroid.

I have been using T3 during my cruise and I noticed that when I am using it my blood sugar bottoms out way faster than ever before. If I miss a meal by even an hour it effects me greatly. Therefore, T3 is not for me and it can fuck itself.

Anyone else have a similar experience with this?

I would never use T3.....especially during a cruise. I like my muscle too much. You really need high doses of anabolic steroids on T3 to counteract the catabolism. Fuck that shit bro.

I think it makes much more sense to go other routes with a combination of GW, SR9009, and maybe throw in a little ECA or albuterol. That would be a very safe and effective way to implement a little cut during your cruise phase.

I was only taking 50 mgs a day.

I am going to have to grip sr9009.
Oh jesus. 50mcg a day? I rebounded super hard and I was at only 25mcg I was doing 100mg of t4 too though if that makes a difference. How long have you been running it?

And although everyone was like omg fuck t3... blah blah blah. Don't freak out. You're fine. You didn't do the wrong thing just not the best thing. All this is reversal and fixable. Good you got to experiment too. Some people love t3. U are like the vast majority who hates it it seems.never know till you try it.

I used it before and it worked really well with no real sides. This time was different for whatever reason. I'm not terribly worried. Less t3 equals more room for SAVAGE GAINZ SON

Oh jesus. 50mcg a day? I rebounded super hard and I was at only 25mcg I was doing 100mg of t4 too though if that makes a difference. How long have you been running it?

5 weeks when I stopped

In all honesty man you should steer very clear of T3. The thyroid in my opinion is just not something to play around with. Unless you're planning on going pro, they're just some things you shouldn't touch. The SR9009 that PE is about to drop is going to be a game changer. I'm going to do a very thorough and honest log on it real soon. Next time stay away from T3 and clen and try for a combo of SR and GW....much much safer bro.

5 weeks when I stopped
Ok. Well that's not bad. It's long enough to mess some shit up but not that bad overall. at least you're off it now. The problem will be the weight gain till things balance out.

In you're diet pretty clean?

You will normalize your thyroid, and thankfully you weren't on it for an extended period of time.

You will normalize your thyroid, and thankfully you weren't on it for an extended period of time.
I can't say enough how fucking dangerous it is to do the extended cycles with this stuff. I see guys do it for years. When they come off chances are they will have a serious problem lol.

I'm going to be running rad140 and sr9009 together as soon as I can buy it. Was thinking about getting some gw too for ultimate shredding lol.

Top Bottom