napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Compounds with trt dose

Usmc0331

Hello gentlemen! I was sort of successful in getting my endocrinologist to prescribe trt. First visit my total test was 305 ng/dl so she prescribed me .5 mg of test cyp every other week. I thought she was just being careful to see how I reacted to test so I was willing to be patient. Obviously her not knowing I’ve used plenty of test and other compounds also some seams and Gw while in military and throughout my life. Now 48 years old and done having kids thought it would be time to start trt and being monitored by a dr. When I came back for my second visit my test level was only at 376ng/dl. she agreed to bump up the dose and said .6 ml of test every two weeks and I pretty much laughed knowing what I know. Once a week is the bare minimum I’d want to inject anything especially for that low of dose of test cyp. I thought she was gonna say 100mg a week with my test at 376ng/dl. It’s now apparent I want to adjust my own dose to at least .5ml 100mg a week which I know is still on the low side for trt and a guy my age and size? I will drop it back down to the .3ml a week 4 weeks before my next appointment and bloodwork which is 6 months from now. she’s obviously worried about getting flagged for prescribing a controlled substance since she says they watch this stuff very closely and I’m sure they do. I’m not the most patient guy when it comes to shit I’ve spent tons of time reading and educating myself on over the years. The easy answer here is find another endocrinologist or dr but don’t want to start over. I can always supplement with my extra gear from DS and get my own bloodwork few times a year on my own. Just trying to keep the prescription to stay on the legal side of thing and so I can travel with my gear if needed. Otherwise could give a shit about staying that low and just go along with her plan.
do you guys have any suggestions? I’m a little fluffy right now 6’1” 230lbs guessing 18% bf. Just Trying to feel better so I can feel motivated to workout every day. diet is not great but not the worst either try to be a smart eater. I’m done eating super clean as it sucks eating the same shit everyday. I have kids and I’m a normal guy that’s just trying to look better than the other dads my age. :) Wasn’t sure if it would be best to stick with a trt dose add in some GW, Mk and s4 or just up my test dose for periods of time. I’m assuming coming back down to my prescription trt dose for 4 weeks should allow me to not get questioned by my dr? My goal is to just stay looking lean and muscular as I have two young boys 7&9 who are very athletic and I’m just trying to keep up in my busy lifestyle. Any suggestions all you experts might have I’d be grateful for any advice. Thanks Dylan and Rick for all your information and educational advice you pass along to everyone. Sorry for the long message and hope you all can understand what the hell im’asking. :)

you would be just fine using sarms right now with your trt... yes, keep the dose lower on your trt for your doctor...

as far as your current condition and which sarms to use, i would go with gw501516, s4 and sr9009... that would be a perfect combination to get where you want to be...

for the best quality visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

Thanks for the reply guys. 16wks for the above sarms then take few weeks off? Is there anything else other than stenabolic since I hate taking things 3-4 times a day. Likely order it up for sure especially since you’ve laid it out there for me. 👍🏻 Im gonna try umbrella especially because of the poly cell.

Dylan covered you. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Thanks for the reply guys. 16wks for the above sarms then take few weeks off? Is there anything else other than stenabolic since I hate taking things 3-4 times a day. Likely order it up for sure especially since you’ve laid it out there for me. 👍🏻 Im gonna try umbrella especially because of the poly cell.
go with sr9011 and you can do 3 times per day! or you can go with rad140 but for cutting, 9011 would be the most ideal

I too had the same prescribed injection schedule approximately 3 yrs back now when I was prescribed TRT. I followed the schedule for close to 3 months and then went in for another checkup and while visiting the Dr, I told him I would like to do weekly Injections instead of EOW. On account of my “surging energy levels” I told him that my mood and energy levels were awesome on injection days, and give or take, the following 3 days. Which was mostly true. He told me that he was hesitant due to red blood cell count, obviously, the higher the RBC, the higher the risk of stroke. And so he would not prescribe it. So, I fired him as my doctor and was given a different Dr. My new Dr. Was on board with the weekly so long as we did quarterly blood work. I agreed. After my new Rx, of .5 ml every week, I decided to use some gear I had on hand (I picked it up with the same Intent and idea as you have, to supplement the EOW Rx with some underground gear) so all together I did, .5ml Rx test and .5 underground gear, I did this for 2 months and then cut back to just the .5 Rx test the last month before my next blood panel appointment. My T leves came back at 1800 and my RBC was borderline stroke contenedor. So obviously the Dr freaked. Said that’s way to high and that we need to look at some things. Fast forward to today, I’m back to and have been since then with a steady T level in the high 800’s to mid 900’s and decent RBC.
Point is:
be careful not to overlook the RBC (blood drive if u must)
Don’t be afraid to fire your Dr.
don’t be afraid to tell your Dr that you’ve done extensive research and would like to try to up your dose due to your “surging energy levels”

hope I didn’t type all this for nothing and that it was useful even in the slightest

I too had the same prescribed injection schedule approximately 3 yrs back now when I was prescribed TRT. I followed the schedule for close to 3 months and then went in for another checkup and while visiting the Dr, I told him I would like to do weekly Injections instead of EOW. On account of my “surging energy levels” I told him that my mood and energy levels were awesome on injection days, and give or take, the following 3 days. Which was mostly true. He told me that he was hesitant due to red blood cell count, obviously, the higher the RBC, the higher the risk of stroke. And so he would not prescribe it. So, I fired him as my doctor and was given a different Dr. My new Dr. Was on board with the weekly so long as we did quarterly blood work. I agreed. After my new Rx, of .5 ml every week, I decided to use some gear I had on hand (I picked it up with the same Intent and idea as you have, to supplement the EOW Rx with some underground gear) so all together I did, .5ml Rx test and .5 underground gear, I did this for 2 months and then cut back to just the .5 Rx test the last month before my next blood panel appointment. My T leves came back at 1800 and my RBC was borderline stroke contenedor. So obviously the Dr freaked. Said that’s way to high and that we need to look at some things. Fast forward to today, I’m back to and have been since then with a steady T level in the high 800’s to mid 900’s and decent RBC.
Point is:
be careful not to overlook the RBC (blood drive if u must)
Don’t be afraid to fire your Dr.
don’t be afraid to tell your Dr that you’ve done extensive research and would like to try to up your dose due to your “surging energy levels”

hope I didn’t type all this for nothing and that it was useful even in the slightest
Thank you! it is very helpful and thanks for taking the time. Gonna post some labs here in a sec. At 900 test with 100mgs of cyp a wk with some elevated e2 At 56. Asking for advice. 900 is where I want to be but thinking maybe aromasin once or twice a week till I can get leaner. I”ll will watch the rbcs and donate. Thanks again. :)

Top Bottom