napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lose weight before you start the cure (dianabol with mk677)

jeroen

I'm pretty muscular but also too much fat. is it smart to lose a lot of weight first?

how quickly can you regain the lost muscle mass with the cure (dianabol with mk677)?

I was so thrown by "the cure "....im thinking of 1980s band......or that someone said that's the new name for Dianabol . But I get the language barrier....best fries I have ever had were in Amsterdam. Anyway.

If your body fat % is high I would focus on losing body fat. Steroids.....CERTAINLY NOT heavily aromatizimg wet compouds dianabol like that are not the way to go in my humble opinion.

unless you suffer from low testosterone I would get yourself as healthy and muscular as you can with what God gave you naturally and once you plateau with what your genetics permit naturally then you can look to pharmaceutical enhancements after careful research and consideration of the (actual ) risks and (realistic) results.

I would not even consider something like dianabol given your current conditioning. I cannot see how that would make any kind of sense for you to be doing or considering.

Thanks. Do you think the muscle i lose on cutting. That it come back soon on cycle
if you eat right and train properly, absolutely but from the sounds of it, you are not doing so well right now... you need to focus on that instead of attempting to rely on anabolics to do the work for you

if you eat right and train properly, absolutely but from the sounds of it, you are not doing so well right now... you need to focus on that instead of attempting to rely on anabolics to do the work for you
I am eating better now. I loosing fat. I want a normal fat of 12-15% before the cycle if i can.

I am eating better now. I loosing fat. I want a normal fat of 12-15% before the cycle if i can.
if you dont have consistency in diet and training then you can take anything and everything under the sun and not get far so really work on that bro... after you get to a body fat of 12-13, THEN i would look at something like dbol if you feel you want to bulk up but you need to get right first... i would go with a sarms cutting stack first and that will help accelerate fat loss...

Top Bottom