napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video Where has Dylan Gemelli Been?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

High quality videos about anabolic steroids, sarms, training, diet, nutrition and bodybuilding.
Back, and stronger for the struggle.

Dylan has been a mentor to me since before my first cycle, and it's so encouraging to see him continue to challenge himself to transform not just physically, but in business, personally, and spiritually (You knew that was coming. I am the Buddha).

Walking this path shoulder to shoulder with you...

Back, and stronger for the struggle.

Dylan has been a mentor to me since before my first cycle, and it's so encouraging to see him continue to challenge himself to transform not just physically, but in business, personally, and spiritually (You knew that was coming. I am the Buddha).

Walking this path shoulder to shoulder with you...
I cant thank you enough for you years of loyalty and support... IT NEVER GOES UNNOTICED OR UNDER APPRECIATED BROTHER!

I cant thank you enough for you years of loyalty and support... IT NEVER GOES UNNOTICED OR UNDER APPRECIATED BROTHER!
I am sure I speak for everyone when we say we all fully support you and have missed your videos sir! The setup looks and sounds great as do you!!

taking breaks benefits you in the long run. i never believed in it until the past few years

bros missed your amazing videos
we all love you Dylan, more videos please

Definitely missed your videos but I know how much other shit in life you always have going on. I don't think you ever sit still my man.

Top Bottom