napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

⭐️1-Stop Domestic Shop⭐️ (Pinnacle Performance) - Customer Reviews

Huge shoutout to tazzog and pinnacle for insane customer service and top notch products. I was with pinnacle for a long time and for some stupid reason jump ship and let's just say I'm back on board and never looking back. Recieved my money in 2 days and I recieved product two days later. All gas no brakes. Full fucking send
My man!

Gotta throw some love to Tazz.
The speed of delivery was BEYOND expectations to start. I added his Tren Ace to my current cycle a few weeks ago and the effects are already being noticed. Definitely a superb product.
I’ve used other vendors and became overly frustrated with their speed of service and the lack of quality products. I’ll no longer have that issue. Dude has all of my business going forward.

Gotta throw some love to Tazz.
The speed of delivery was BEYOND expectations to start. I added his Tren Ace to my current cycle a few weeks ago and the effects are already being noticed. Definitely a superb product.
I’ve used other vendors and became overly frustrated with their speed of service and the lack of quality products. I’ll no longer have that issue. Dude has all of my business going forward.
Really appreciate that!!

Wanted to give a big shout out to Tazz from pinnacle performance. Ive now placed two orders and he made the process incredibly easy and has been extremely helpful through the entire process. Shipping was also very quick both times as well. He responds to messages very quickly and is very knowledgeable. Very glad to have joined this site and make this connection. Will absolutely order more in the future when needed and to anyone considering making a purchase dont hesitate to reach out to Tazz or anyone else from pinnacle with any questions or concerns.

Wanted to give a shout out to Tazz; ridiculously fast shipping especially during the holidays and always immediately on point if I have any questions. Thanks again Tazz!

"Just got my Christmas Primo from Budda. I've been ordering through him for about three years. Never a hassle and always very fast shipping. I wouldn't buy my Primo anywhere else."

Thanx for posting that review pdxguy. Just another way to spread the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop love.

Top quality gear and fast domestic shipping.

Reach out to me today for the latest price list and order information.

It's time...

Tazz is absolutely amazing!! Fast shipping. I got my package in two days. Kept in touch with me throughout the process. My No.1 source. A++ 20211227_131730.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be the official feedback thread by customers of 1-Stop Domestic Shop.

We want to see your TDs and hear about your experience with us!

We been in business over 7 years but are now creating this thread due to popular demand.

08c76769323316b8e30ed45e673612e1.jpg

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Add my Wickr: tazzog
Or my Email: [email protected]
I received my first TD 2days turnaround time. Tazz was very helpful in showing me how to do the CIM which went very smoothly. Best customer service and best products I will diffently order again.

This will be the official feedback thread by customers of 1-Stop Domestic Shop.

We want to see your TDs and hear about your experience with us!

We been in business over 7 years but are now creating this thread due to popular demand.

08c76769323316b8e30ed45e673612e1.jpg

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Add my Wickr: tazzog
Or my Email: [email protected]
Thanks Tazz! Quick service and a quality product. Im a fan of one stop!

Attachments

• IMG_0045 (3).jpg
    IMG_0045 (3).jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 10
These guys will always be my go to. Everything is top notch quality, and they make the whole process easy from start to finish. Thanks for making this safe and easy.

"My anavar arrived just 3 days after I paid via bitcoin. I’m excited for this cut as I’ve heard great things about 1 - Stop Domestic Shop’s anavar. Thanks Buddahbuilder for the quick responses and turn around time."

Thank you for posting that review User_7. Sharing your experience helps others connect with top quality gear to support their own journeys towards their ideal physiques.

I've gotten great feedback on all 1 - Stop Domestic Shop products and our Anavar is no exception. In fact, I will be rolling it into the end of my Spring Primo cycle starting mid-February (see picture below).

As always, connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest price list and to discuss your upcoming cycles.

It's time...

My second order. Everything went smooth. Reagent tested and came back g2g also fwiw. My new plug going forward 1SDS.

Top Bottom