napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

COVID Reports Anxiety

BraceAirSummary

Hi Everyone.

Seeking help for my mental anxiety due to COVID reports of increase cases. I've read that Individual sports athletes are at a higher risk of experiencing psychological distress due to the pandemic lockdown that prevents participation in regular sporting activities. Studies have shown that individual sports athletes are at a greater risk of psychological distress than team sports athletes (Tasiemski and Brewer, 2011; Purcell et al., 2019). I, myself, is experiencing this and I observe reduction of my muscle mass. I don't know if I'm just panicking but, I'm so drained with this feeling.

that is all so subjective and honestly, i dont believe anything whatsoever that i read in relation to covid and/or mental health... mental health/ stress etc. is now being used more so as an excuse than what it TRULY is and now its being abused by everyone... stressful situation you can't handle, well now its mental health etc... IF ANYTHING... all the media LIES and BULL SHIT is causing you and many others anxiety because no one knows what the fuck to truly believe... non stop flip flopping, contradictions, BLATANT fucking lies etc... so yes, i can easily seeing the entire situation having a major negative effect on mental stability

It is very difficult to speak on things covid related. I find people to be far too emotional and many "internet doctors" now exist and that is very bothersome. There has been far too much over blown stressors caused on to people with this. I can understand if it does have a stressful effect on many

I think its based on the individual. Some people are more prone to anxiety and stress issues than others and will always find something to worry about. Its something the individual needs to come to terms with and treat, not the circumstances

my solution is don't get it. social distancing, wearing a mask near people and avoiding sick people. works for me

One thing I always tell myself when feeling anxious is to "fast-forward the tape". Meaning, try to keep your eye on your goals and this shit will pass.

Thanks all for your responses. I appreciate them. I know what I gotta do but I just had one of those days when you just want to stop motivating yourself, telling yourself that it's gonna be okay. I know I'm probably just doing this to myself but I dunno.. Today, I lost. Tomorrow, I rise.

that is all so subjective and honestly, i dont believe anything whatsoever that i read in relation to covid and/or mental health... mental health/ stress etc. is now being used more so as an excuse than what it TRULY is and now its being abused by everyone... stressful situation you can't handle, well now its mental health etc... IF ANYTHING... all the media LIES and BULL SHIT is causing you and many others anxiety because no one knows what the fuck to truly believe... non stop flip flopping, contradictions, BLATANT fucking lies etc... so yes, i can easily seeing the entire situation having a major negative effect on mental stability

i couldn’t agree with this more. I can’t stand the media anymore. Everyone has an agenda.

i couldn’t agree with this more. I can’t stand the media anymore. Everyone has an agenda.

Indeed as if everything is under political circumstances. Politicians are not acting for the people's good but, for their own good only. This works for vaccines too, do you think?

I'm now considering to be vaccinated. What do you prefer, astra or pfizer? Will it not affect muscle mass?

we dont know any questions about the vaccine man... its not even been around a year... there are NO studies done long term whatsoever so how on earth could we or any other human make a claim about ANYTHING to do with it, safe or dangerous, with no analytical data... people using it now are the control group that would normally be used in long term studies conducted over many years... that is the decision of the person using it as to whether they are comfortable enough to take that route... thats a to each their own type of thing

I'm now considering to be vaccinated. What do you prefer, astra or pfizer? Will it not affect muscle mass?

Ive had both doses of Pfizer. As stated above no idea long term side effects but short term covid can cause long term scarring in lungs, damage heart, etc.

If you trust science and the FDA get vaccinated. If you have questions or doubts dont do it. I am vaccinated but I dont agree with Biden mandating it.

Having said all of that im older and havent been in school for a long time but I have always been a very social person and the lockdown did have mental impacts for me. I started to get social anxiety which was absurd to even think it would happen to me being a social person but it did and working through it. The first time after lockdown going to a grocery store, target, etc I started sweating like crazy and couldnt breath and it was due to all the stress from trying to avoid people to all of a sudden being back in society.

Just my experience!

we dont know any questions about the vaccine man... its not even been around a year... there are NO studies done long term whatsoever so how on earth could we or any other human make a claim about ANYTHING to do with it, safe or dangerous, with no analytical data... people using it now are the control group that would normally be used in long term studies conducted over many years... that is the decision of the person using it as to whether they are comfortable enough to take that route... thats a to each their own type of thing
agreed

As far as how its going to affect you nobody can answer that, esoecislly long term. Dylan summed it up well. Its a controversial topic and an individual choice, but even that choice is becoming less and less the case. For now its up to you to decide where you want to weigh your risk versus reward

get the Pfizer at wallgreens or cvs. I got both in January and just got my booster. you can literally walk in no appt or nothing and get it, don't even need to show insurance or anything.

most of the country is vaccinated and if you don't get it done your insurance is gonna raise your rates so you should do it asap. it is perfectly safe and very effective. vaccines are required to join the military, go to school, etc. we all have had vaccines in our lives, it is part of the modern world and is the only way we can fight viruses effectively.

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I am not a Dr. or medical professional.

The Moderna vaccine has the highest efficacy rate and so far hasn't shown to require a booster. That would be the reason I would recommend that if you have the option to choose your vaccine.

I didn’t know that.

Can you send me a link on that? That’s interesting
Thats not true, at least not for everyone. What they offered at my employer was a 50$ discount from your annual premium if you got the vaccine but did not raise insurance rates for 2022. They just offered the one time discount

My wife is a nurse and their Healthcare remains unchanged whether you are vaccinated or not.

I have yet to know anyone that has had or will have rates increase in 2022

Top Bottom