napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coming Off HGH sides

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Any one notice side effects of coming off HGH. Mw and my wife are recently coming off HGH i was on for 5 months 3units 6 days a week and she was using 1 unit 6 times a week.
Since I have been off my sugar cravings have been crazy and my blood sugar seems to get really low when hungry. I have always had an issue with blood sugar prior to using HGH, and have used HGH in the past but for never this long a period.

heres a study to look at

Psychological symptoms of GH withdrawal, reported in interviews at end-point by placebo-treated patients, included decreased energy, and increased tiredness, pain, irritability and depression.

also check this out

heres a study to look at

Psychological symptoms of GH withdrawal, reported in interviews at end-point by placebo-treated patients, included decreased energy, and increased tiredness, pain, irritability and depression.

also check this out

Very good info man appreciate it. Yes I have def noticed a lot of what is stated in the articles about coming off HGH. The most noticible being messed up insulin control. It’s been a little over week so I’m hoping to go back to normal soon. My wife stopped use a week before me and has reported the same effects as me but also states her sides are diminishing. I have not lost any size which is awesome and my physique has never looked better only being on a low dose of Test. I feel I put on some new permanent muscle from the 5 months of use.

Very good info man appreciate it. Yes I have def noticed a lot of what is stated in the articles about coming off HGH. The most noticible being messed up insulin control. It’s been a little over week so I’m hoping to go back to normal soon. My wife stopped use a week before me and has reported the same effects as me but also states her sides are diminishing. I have not lost any size which is awesome and my physique has never looked better only being on a low dose of Test. I feel I put on some new permanent muscle from the 5 months of use.

nice bro, thats good to hear! im sure things will start to subside soon but if they do not, please keep us updated on it

Thank you for your valuable input sir, it is very helpful to us all. Please let us know how your side effects continue as well.

This can be normal for a lot of people coming off HGH, but it does normalize fairly quickly

I have noticed a decrease in mental acuity and energy as well as my recovery between sets has gone down. The blood sugar/insulin sensitivity is my biggest issue so far as I literally felt like i was
Going to throw up and pass out if I don’t eat in time. I have also noticed a great increase in hunger which I find odd. More updates to come…

heres a study to look at

also check this out

that’s actually a really good read, thanks for posting that brother

So it has been a few weeks now since coming off a 5 week cycle of 3 units of HGH, and the sides I’m experiencing have def gone down or started to subside. My insulin seems to be getting back under control and havnt had to many issues with going Hypoglycemic. I have noticed Iv been eating more candy which I few I crave and need. Iv noticed the physical effect like the muscle performance in the gym has gone down, lower recovery, and the mental clarity has been pretty low compares to when on HgH. I am doing a lot better then I was a week or so ago tho.

So it has been a few weeks now since coming off a 5 week cycle of 3 units of HGH, and the sides I’m experiencing have def gone down or started to subside. My insulin seems to be getting back under control and havnt had to many issues with going Hypoglycemic. I have noticed Iv been eating more candy which I few I crave and need. Iv noticed the physical effect like the muscle performance in the gym has gone down, lower recovery, and the mental clarity has been pretty low compares to when on HgH. I am doing a lot better then I was a week or so ago tho.
swap out the candy for fruit if you have a sweet tooth. fruit is healthy and candy is not

bro glad you feels better. wait a week and let us know

Your right fruit would def be a better option then skittles lol
nothing wrong with skittles bro LOLLLL grapefruit is always good because its filled with fiber and satiates the appetite and also helps regulate insulin, which in turn helps burn fat... i stick with strawberries personally... they are great with fat burning as well and taste fucking great

nothing wrong with skittles bro LOLLLL grapefruit is always good because its filled with fiber and satiates the appetite and also helps regulate insulin, which in turn helps burn fat... i stick with strawberries personally... they are great with fat burning as well and taste fucking great
Ha aren’t skittle Anabolic ? Pretty sure i heard that. Yes I like both those fruits I will try to incorporate more of those.

Top Bottom