napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liquidclomi PCT? PCT help please!

JIMMY1981

Hey Dylan,

Running an 8 week Rad140, Ostarine and LGD-4033 stack.

What PCT would you recommend for 4 weeks? I was going to purchase GW and the LiquidClomi 50mg. What quantities would you recommend? Is this a good PCT stack?

Thank you!!

GW @ 20mg a day. Only use sarms.forsale!!! Add in some n2generate. Dylan will chime in for the full layout for you!

Tazz has you handled with the dosage for the GW. He’s also right Dylan will be here before long to give you a great layout for your sarms stack!

this is what the cycle should look like... it should be ran 12 weeks, not 8

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

this is what the cycle should look like... it should be ran 12 weeks, not 8

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day
Hey,

Thanks for this. I was wondering is there any alternative to the GW? It is the compound I'm more nervous of using. Is there anything else comparable?

Hey,

Thanks for this. I was wondering is there any alternative to the GW? It is the compound I'm more nervous of using. Is there anything else comparable?
why are you nervous? theres literally zero to be nervous about... sr9009 would be the next best option but nothing is like gw...

just due to the bad press on the testing on GW. What are your thoughts on safety? Thanks
i guess im not sure what you mean... that is so old brother... its been outdated for so many years and we havent seen any issues whatsoever with it in nearly a decade now...

i guess im not sure what you mean... that is so old brother... its been outdated for so many years and we havent seen any issues whatsoever with it in nearly a decade now...
OK fair enough!! I'm giving it a go anyway. Unfortunately I'm about to complete cycle in 1 or two days and then due to start the GW/Clomid PCT, I ordered on 31st August to UAE but its still in US i believe so my final question is, if my cycle completes and I have a delay to start my PCT then obviously results will be effected but not sure if I should start PCT when it arrives or not? What if a week passes and no PCT but then it arrives? Would you still run it? Thanks for your help.

OK fair enough!! I'm giving it a go anyway. Unfortunately I'm about to complete cycle in 1 or two days and then due to start the GW/Clomid PCT, I ordered on 31st August to UAE but its still in US i believe so my final question is, if my cycle completes and I have a delay to start my PCT then obviously results will be effected but not sure if I should start PCT when it arrives or not? What if a week passes and no PCT but then it arrives? Would you still run it? Thanks for your help.
yes of course you should run it

Top Bottom