napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bierman

Question…I’ve used Sarms from other sites but this is the first time using 9009. Is it normal for a burning and numb sensation under your tongue? Never experienced this before. The horrible taste yes! But not numb or burning. I bought it on Sarms4sale so you know.
Tia

why would you ever put it under your tongue?? DO NOT do that... that is completely unnecessary and you should never do that with liquid sarms.. take it straight down ... they are often suspended in grain alcohol so OF COURSE it burns man ...

You should never hold the liquid under your tongue sir, that is quite a bad idea. I am not sure where you are being advised to do this but I would highly recommend you not listen to that information and certainly do not follow it. You can mix them with juice or water or chase them with those as well but never place this under your tongue, it is not meant for that.

why would you ever put it under your tongue?? DO NOT do that... that is completely unnecessary and you should never do that with liquid sarms.. take it straight down ... they are often suspended in grain alcohol so OF COURSE it burns man ...
Now, I feel like a idiot. Lol! Seriously though, I read somewhere that the longer you hold it under your tongue(sublingual) the better absorption. Ugh! Glad I only did it once. Thanks Dylan

Now, I feel like a idiot. Lol! Seriously though, I read somewhere that the longer you hold it under your tongue(sublingual) the better absorption. Ugh! Glad I only did it once. Thanks Dylan
its not your fault, that stupidity gets passed around for some reason so thats on the idiots posting it, not you! Just don't do it anymore lol...

Its not meant to be taken sublingual. Just down it and chase it with a drink of water

Top Bottom