napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best time to get in shape

BraceAirSummary

This may be the best time to get in perfect shape for the summer, though I don't have plans as of yet. What are the things or activities you're doing this spring? Any tips?

Strict form, challenging workout routines, clean diet, mountain bike riding on the weekend, sex (oh, can I say that?) whatever...

Keep things simple at the start so you don't set yourself up for failure. That way it will not seem overwhelming or like you are changing your entire lifestyle. First just focus on eating the right foods and getting outside for some exercise. Then slowly dial in your quantities of food and get into more weight training for your exercise.

Thanks for all your responses. I get that. Maybe I just lost motivation these past few months. But I'll work on it.

Haven't tried mountain bike climbing but I think it's fun.

As for the food, do you follow the low-carb diet?

I'm not a fan of low carb diets. I believe in a caloric defecit is youre after fat loss

I'm not a fan of low carb diets. I believe in a caloric defecit is youre after fat loss
100 percent.. its not sustainable to eliminate or all but eliminate carbs... i've never believed that to be healthy to just cut out one of the main macronutrients you need to function in your diet... you can go more moderate with it but cutting them completely out or barely getting any IMO is not a healthy way to eat

100 percent.. its not sustainable to eliminate or all but eliminate carbs... i've never believed that to be healthy to just cut out one of the main macronutrients you need to function in your diet... you can go more moderate with it but cutting them completely out or barely getting any IMO is not a healthy way to eat
Absolutely. When structuring a diet I always recommend just lowering amounts to achieve your defrcit but sticking to a targeted balanced macro ratio. The key is sustainability and having your macros covered. Thats why I never have been an advocate of keto or low carb diets

Absolutely. When structuring a diet I always recommend just lowering amounts to achieve your defrcit but sticking to a targeted balanced macro ratio. The key is sustainability and having your macros covered. Thats why I never have been an advocate of keto or low carb diets
absolutely right! you already know i completely agree... we have both been saying this for a very long time... i couldnt agree more

Top Bottom