napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromatize inhibitor(exemstaine) aka aromasin

Trensetter11

Well as I?ve mentioned before I?m on trt etc but there is yet again a Question that yet again the internet just wont help find. Well to be more specific All I could find is yes and no witch is why I?m asking the People on here who have more experience than me on the subject. Will exemestane affect HDL and LDL? Or cholesterol over all? I take 20mg tabs and I split them in half and I take 12mg Monday,Wednesday and Friday. Some articles say yes some no it?s really frustrating lol. I?m about too get bloods in a month or so too find out but what Is you?re guys experiences? does exmestane aka aromasin cause lipid issues? I?m taking GW cardarine and eat clean like a mofo just to be in the safe side but I really want to know if it does indeed cause bad HDL to go up. I hope not I love this stuff keeps me dry and no crashes estrogens and no bloat. I?ve also heard of people are starting too use calcium d glucarate for high estrogen and claim that it lowers estrogen and replaces Ai. This guy called vigurese Steve on you tube claims this.

Last edited:
So I haven?t seen any conclusive evidence you can replace an AI with a vitamin/supplement?

I?ve run arimidex every cycle with test and never had a lipid issue.

How much are you using? Test and Arimidex, I think it?s when we start abusing the AIs that it starts to affect lipids I?m doing some more googling, i found and article were it said exemstane had neutrol effects on lipids. The reason I?m also asking is because I?m about too trow in 100 of tren on top of my 100trt and tren will fuck up my lipids but not as much since it?s low dose tren.

you can always go against the grain and try, just like many others have and then come back and tell us you have an issue... then find that noone has sympathy because you were warned in the past... its all up to you man... sometimes you just either have to do trial and error and see, or just learn the hard way.. its all up to you... we've all been there and had to make these decisions etc..

I feel like your ?nobody is gonna have sympathy for you? is a litte Unfair man. I?m not challenging anybody or ?going against the grain? I?m literally asking a legit Question tryng to expand my knowledge. Could of just said. Nah I don?t recommend it it?s not worth it there?s not enough scentfic data in that. And I would of been like ok thanks man appreciate it.

I feel like your ?nobody is gonna have sympathy for you? is a litte Unfair man. I?m not challenging anybody or ?going against the grain? I?m literally asking a legit Question tryng to expand my knowledge. Could of just said. Nah I don?t recommend it it?s not worth it there?s not enough scentfic data in that. And I would of been like ok thanks man appreciate it.
i dont think you are following me... what im conveying is that very often people ask questions here... they are doing it to just hear what they want to hear in a sense... many get told by numerous people what to do yet dont listen and do the exact opposite and dont listen to how they were warned and do it anyway... then they come back for help and dont find much if any sympathy... thats my point in that remark.. its just a fact that happens often... so somehow that wasnt conveyed to you properly in the way i wrote it before... i never said you were challenging me or anyone else.. im just giving you an example of what i have been around for over a decade and how it has gone down time and time again... at no point did i talk shit to you or make insinuations etc... you can draw that conclusion if you like, or be very sensitive if you like but i just lay shit out... i dont get worried about feelings/ sensitivity etc... that shit doesnt help... i give you facts and thats what is going to help you more than anything... what i said above is a fact

Look I get it you get a lot of stupid questions and morons that ask for help and then do wtvr the fuck they want to do man. I am not that type Man When ask questions I?m being legit. like I?m tryng too learn on some real shit. Just know I?m always asking for good advice that will 100% be valued and you?re not waisting you?re time by replying. Like I said thank you, appreciate it.

Look I get it you get a lot of stupid questions and morons that ask for help and then do wtvr the fuck they want to do man. I am not that type Man When ask questions I?m being legit. like I?m tryng too learn on some real shit. Just know I?m always asking for good advice that will 100% be valued and you?re not waisting you?re time by replying. Like I said thank you, appreciate it.
LOL when did i ever say you were dude? fuck sake, im trying to help you here... give you REAL advice, not sugar coat shit and tell you what ive seen over all these years... never once did i imply you were doing any of the shit you said... you think if i thought that i would be answering you at 2:25 in the morning???

How much are you using? Test and Arimidex, I think it?s when we start abusing the AIs that it starts to affect lipids I?m doing some more googling, i found and article were it said exemstane had neutrol effects on lipids. The reason I?m also asking is because I?m about too trow in 100 of tren on top of my 100trt and tren will fuck up my lipids but not as much since it?s low dose tren.

The max I ran for Test in a single cycle was 600mg/week and I was running 12.5mg Aromasin EOD.

I also take N2Guard on cycle which can help keep Lipid values in line but even still I never had a lipid issue.

Hope that helps! As Dylan is saying (I think I dont want to put words in his mouth) is this is just my experience but rely on your bloodwork if you see poor lipid values then start looking at what you are taking and do an elimination diet.

The real question is if you are on TRT why do you need an AI? Some people will unfortunately because they are heavily impacted my aromatizing compounds but the goal is to get test levels in middle of healthy range (give or take) and not need an AI.

For me my lipids stay in line with healthy fats like organic avocados, organic unrefined coconut oil, salmon, etc.

if your diet is good that will go a LOOOOOONG way for your Lipids and cholesterol.

Have you ha cholesterol issues before or are you just concerned with getting them?? To el there is no sense in stressing about something minor like that if you have never had an issue before. Have you gotten blood worm to see if your cholesterol is out of range ? Before and after starting TRT?

You need to revise your TRT protocol because you should never use an AI on TRT. If your estrogen levels are too high then either your test dose is too high or you are not pinning frequently enough.

Totally agree I have blood work proving 100 a week makes me aromatize enough to keep me chubby, I don?t think my AI dose is incorrect as it hasn?t crashed my estrogen and I feel good. Ever since I styled using it I started loosing weight. Something was wrong there.

Well I have blood work on my current dose of trt and it was messing with my estrogen l?vels. I started using an Ai and boom all
The sudden I started loosing body fat and I lost the bloat. I feel fine on the AI, no joint issues or other things.

Well I have blood work on my current dose of trt and it was messing with my estrogen l?vels. I started using an Ai and boom all
The sudden I started loosing body fat and I lost the bloat. I feel fine on the AI, no joint issues or other things.

I need an AI on Test as low as 150 never went lower then that but I aromatics very fast which is why I always have an AI on hand

Ive been on iSarms for only a week or two but always watched Dylans vids and such. His replys can be "different". This whole game is about reasearch and trial abd error. Just because someone says its okay to do this and that doesnt mean itll be okay for you to do what they did without negative side effects. Everyones body is different. With very controversal situations its best to do trial and error along with bloodwork to see how your body reacts.

Agreed with above.

Its for guidance only. Like me for example Proviron is supposed to be minimally suppressive but it shut me down running it with sarms.

Lots of other people it doesnt have the same effect. That doesnt mean someone who says its minimally suppressive is wrong. This is why im constantly running my own bloodwork to make sure everything is ok. I will use the guidance here for dosages and stuff but at the end of the day you own what you put in your body and the results so make sure to be diligent on how compounds affect you.

Ive been on iSarms for only a week or two but always watched Dylans vids and such. His replys can be "different". This whole game is about reasearch and trial abd error. Just because someone says its okay to do this and that doesnt mean itll be okay for you to do what they did without negative side effects. Everyones body is different. With very controversal situations its best to do trial and error along with bloodwork to see how your body reacts.
well said man

Top Bottom