napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack for Gaining Lean Muscle with as Little Fat as Possible

Andrew8528

Hey,
So my goal is to uktimately gain as much muscle mass as possible without as much fat. This is the stack I am thinking of:

Rad-140
LGD-4033
MK-677

The MK-677 is the one I am not too sure about. I do not know if it is too hardcore right now.

Extra Info:
My profile is 6 foot, 168 pounds. I am well-defined musculary and look about 180lbs.

My first stack was S4, Ostarine and Cardarine at max dosages for about 6 weeks.

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

pct 13-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale
mk677 25 mg day

You must have a very low body fat% to have those stats and be muscular. I recommend focusing on the diet to keep fat gain down. Just increase calories slowly and adjust as you go vs slamming food like a bulk.

You must have a very low body fat% to have those stats and be muscular. I recommend focusing on the diet to keep fat gain down. Just increase calories slowly and adjust as you go vs slamming food like a bulk.

Are you saying this because it is not a lot of weight to have for being 6 foot?

Yea I mean I?m almost 6?9? tall and around 250-260 normally and hover around 12-15% body fat depending on the season.

If you are muscular you have to be super lean.

Yes, I am "lean" but Im a little over a year into bodybuilding, as I was a swimmer before. HIghest weight I retained was 180.

Do you know what Dylan meant with the PCT part? There is no way I am supposed tot ake all of that after just one cycle, right?

I mean if you run that stack at minimum you need nolva and clomid plus I add in a natural test booster

Do you know what Dylan meant with the PCT part? There is no way I am supposed tot ake all of that after just one cycle, right?

I explained in full detail why that is a true full pct. i mean pct is only just the most important part of the cycle... thats on you what u decide to do

Are you saying this because it is not a lot of weight to have for being 6 foot?

Well to put it into perspective I'm 5'11 when I lean bulk I sit at 215lbs and look much bigger, when I'm cut up 8m around 190 to 195lbs , so you being 6ft or over I'd look bigger standing next to you because I'm shorter at both my weights 168lbs is very tiny for 6ft and over that imo

I mean yea you're big, but factor in how long you've been working out and your age. I'm nowhere near a peak, all lean muscle, and metabolize like a mf. The long term goal is 230+ and I've gained over 30lbs in straight muscle mass in my first year. But generally want to start pushing my growth faster, hence SARMs.

I mean yea you're big, but factor in how long you've been working out and your age. I'm nowhere near a peak, all lean muscle, and metabolize like a mf. The long term goal is 230+ and I've gained over 30lbs in straight muscle mass in my first year. But generally want to start pushing my growth faster, hence SARMs.

I achieved this in 5 years drug free, before I ever touched sarms, I'm currently on my first cycle , I started out at 240lbs fat dieted down to 175lbs than spent years lean gaining back up to 215, I'm only 31 which isnt that old ,

30lbs of straight muscle mass natural? In one year? If so give me the secret to that compound. You must have superior genetics to pull that off.

Yea, I know it sounds ridiculous but those are the numbers. So within my first year and about 4 months to the day, I started out at 135 and pushed to 180, then cut down to low 170's and held it, then cut further to where I am at now which is about 167. I did mention that I did do one cycle of a SARMs stack, though I am still trying to judge its effectiveness. At the moment though, I have plateud. Also, many of my family members are either powerlifters or bodybuilders, so I was always the runt of the group dong swimming and all. But because of the effectiveness of what I have seen so far, I have big goals haha.

I?m glad you are at least wanting to start with sarms and asking the right questions.

Too many people want to start with steroids at a young age and it?s a terrible idea.

Just make sure to run a pct and don?t get caught up in trying to get too big too quick. Long sustained strength and muscle are gained over years and years of training.

I?m glad you are at least wanting to start with sarms and asking the right questions.

Too many people want to start with steroids at a young age and it?s a terrible idea.

Just make sure to run a pct and don?t get caught up in trying to get too big too quick. Long sustained strength and muscle are gained over years and years of training.
absolutely right... its alla bout taking things slow, not getting greedy and understanding its a marathon and not a sprint...

Yea, I know it sounds ridiculous but those are the numbers. So within my first year and about 4 months to the day, I started out at 135 and pushed to 180, then cut down to low 170's and held it, then cut further to where I am at now which is about 167. I did mention that I did do one cycle of a SARMs stack, though I am still trying to judge its effectiveness. At the moment though, I have plateud. Also, many of my family members are either powerlifters or bodybuilders, so I was always the runt of the group dong swimming and all. But because of the effectiveness of what I have seen so far, I have big goals haha.

Honestly you are in great hands here, ask as many questions as possible, I did the same thing and the guys here put me on the right track and the healthy way of doing things. No doubt you can achieve that goal

Top Bottom