napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to combine HRT with a Test E only cycle.

oldpete

Seeking advice as to how to combine my HRT which is 1000mg of Testosterone Undecanoate every 10 weeks with a cycle of Test E. Ive conducted a heap of research on how and what to use as a first steroid cycle and Test E is always recommended by legitimate sources including the SARMS Expert. However none of the sources talk about how to do this cycle while on HRT. So Im not even sure if this is possible because of the long release period of Test Undecanoate. And unfortunately this HRT regime is the norm here in Australia so changing to Test E type regime is not possible while under the care of a doctor or endocrinologist. Of course I can obtain Test E from other sources to us as a PED but its almost impossible to have it as HRT.

Last edited:
When is the last time you had bloods done and what is your current TRT dose. For a first blast I recommend 350mg a week, split in two, for 12 weeks, then back on TRT. Get bloods in week seven to check your levels and have Aromasin on hand in case your Estrogen goes up. If it all goes well, and bloods look good 3 months after blast, you can consider next steps...

clearly you havent done that much research wanting to run a fucking gram of test! why on the planet earth would you find it necessary to run that much?? thats ridiculous man

The first thing I would do here is fire your TRT doctor. 1g every 10 weeks is a lazy protocol and completely unacceptable that he/she prescribes that. Does your body only produce testosterone once every 10 week? Come on! We produce testosterone every single day. Hence, you want to inject your TRT as often as possible. At minimum twice per week. This will lead to much more stable levels and less estrogen related side effects. There should never be a need for an AI on TRT.

As for the cycle, you simply just add on to your dose. You are currently running 100mg per week so just increase that to 400-500mg per week. Then just drop back to your regular TRT dose.

I cannot emphasize enough how flawed your TRT protocol is though.

clearly you havent done that much research wanting to run a fucking gram of test! why on the planet earth would you find it necessary to run that much?? thats ridiculous man

Clearly you have misunderstood my post. Testosterone Undecanoate (Reandron) is administered in one 1000mg IM Injection every 10 to 14 weeks as HRT. (it has a half life of 21 days in CO and 34 days in TSO). Yep thats 1gram of Test Undecanoate. I have done my research Bro, this is the prescribed HRT dose in Australia, I have been on this dose over 4 years. I have also done my research on a first steroid cycle where you and a number of other experienced and knowledgeable persons recommended Test E as the go to cycle. My question in all innocence was how to run such a cycle whilst on this type of HRT. And yes, this HRT protocol is not ideal, it is the norm here in Australia and is way better than nothing, as you and any other guy on HRT would attest to. So I'm stuck with this every 10 weeks. But how to incorporate a Cycle of Test E in conjunction with this HRT is my problem. I suppose I could just not get the Injection on my 10th week and start a 12 week cycle of Test E (as recommended ) and then at the end of that 12 weeks go and get my normal 10 week injection. Is this the only way? I have my complete bloods checked every month and all is good. My Testosterone is usually 12 to 15nmol/L (with a reference of 9.5 to 28.0) which is the standard that Australian medico's work by. Again my level of Test not ideal but a lot better than what it was.
I never see this form of Test Undecanoate used in the USA, its mainly used in Australia and Great Britain for some obscure reason.

Clearly you have misunderstood my post. Testosterone Undecanoate (Reandron) is administered in one 1000mg IM Injection every 10 to 14 weeks as HRT. (it has a half life of 21 days in CO and 34 days in TSO). Yep thats 1gram of Test Undecanoate. I have done my research Bro, this is the prescribed HRT dose in Australia, I have been on this dose over 4 years. I have also done my research on a first steroid cycle where you and a number of other experienced and knowledgeable persons recommended Test E as the go to cycle. My question in all innocence was how to run such a cycle whilst on this type of HRT. And yes, this HRT protocol is not ideal, it is the norm here in Australia and is way better than nothing, as you and any other guy on HRT would attest to. So I'm stuck with this every 10 weeks. But how to incorporate a Cycle of Test E in conjunction with this HRT is my problem. I suppose I could just not get the Injection on my 10th week and start a 12 week cycle of Test E (as recommended ) and then at the end of that 12 weeks go and get my normal 10 week injection. Is this the only way? I have my complete bloods checked every month and all is good. My Testosterone is usually 12 to 15nmol/L (with a reference of 9.5 to 28.0) which is the standard that Australian medico's work by. Again my level of Test not ideal but a lot better than what it was.
I never see this form of Test Undecanoate used in the USA, its mainly used in Australia and Great Britain for some obscure reason.

Thats actually probably one of the best ways yku could do it. Thats what i would do

Thats actually probably one of the best ways yku could do it. Thats what i would do

thanks, yep thats what I thought would be the only logical and safe way if I choose to go this route. I remember you telling me that a PCT after a SARMS cycle is not necessary when on HRT. I was planning a PCT if I do go onto the Test E cycle. Should I be looking at something special as a PCT because of my HRT?

Top Bottom