napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just a general question and a thank you.

Woohoo!! I got home today and found a few packages left at my front door, I am happy to report my full cycle had arrived in perfect condition 😎💪 s4s come through clutch for me, now if my gym would reopen I can start my log. Unfortunately in my state our stay at home got extended throughout may 27th 😥😥

Woohoo!! I got home today and found a few packages left at my front door, I am happy to report my full cycle had arrived in perfect condition [emoji41][emoji123] s4s come through clutch for me, now if my gym would reopen I can start my log. Unfortunately in my state our stay at home got extended throughout may 27th [emoji26][emoji26]

Awesome bro!

Hell yeah man I'm pretty pumped to do this and I feel great knowing it's being done right. Funny thing is I ordered creatine and pre workout one day before my s4s order , mind you its only one state away from me lol while s4s is several states away. Shipping was so spot on and fast from s4s they beat my other shipments here , that is what I call being taken care of 😎💪

Hell yeah man I'm pretty pumped to do this and I feel great knowing it's being done right. Funny thing is I ordered creatine and pre workout one day before my s4s order , mind you its only one state away from me lol while s4s is several states away. Shipping was so spot on and fast from s4s they beat my other shipments here , that is what I call being taken care of [emoji41][emoji123]

Thats right bro

Just a quick update for anyone who is reading this or keeping up with my sarms experience, I contacted Dylan and first off thank you for the help the time and patience with me 💪 I had asked if he thought Rad140 would be a good addition for my first cycle, so after he laid out everything and adjusted my cycle so I am safe and correct with it. I went ahead pulled the trigger and added 12 weeks of rad140 into my already 12 week cycle of mk2866 Sr9009 and GW501516. This is looking to be like a great start to my comeback journey after quarantine is lifted and I am back in the gym.

Just a quick update for anyone who is reading this or keeping up with my sarms experience, I contacted Dylan and first off thank you for the help the time and patience with me [emoji123] I had asked if he thought Rad140 would be a good addition for my first cycle, so after he laid out everything and adjusted my cycle so I am safe and correct with it. I went ahead pulled the trigger and added 12 weeks of rad140 into my already 12 week cycle of mk2866 Sr9009 and GW501516. This is looking to be like a great start to my comeback journey after quarantine is lifted and I am back in the gym.

It will definitely be a bad ass stack

I just cant wait for the day to Come that I can officially start my log for everyone! This covid19 is just wild right now sadly

Top Bottom