napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Cycle (female)

Oh nice to know thanks! I wouldn’t have known that.

I actually emailed the manager from esarms to ask about it and he said to take it before my workouts ? I haven’t taken it yet but I’ll use it post cycle since that’s what you guys are saying :)

Does increasing it help with libido at all? Mine is in the gutter after having the baby. Ugh. Legit gone.

...and no I’m not nursing anymore.

Sorry if my phone is doing something screwy with the my typing ...idk what that’s about

Does increasing it help with libido at all? Mine is in the gutter after having the baby. Ugh. Legit gone.

...and no I’m not nursing anymore.

Sorry if my phone is doing something screwy with the my typing ...idk what that’s about
does increasing what help with your libido?

WTH with this phone...

Sorry I had quoted the reply but it didn’t work...
RickRock was saying that it’s good for females to increase testosterone naturally also, not just males. So if it does increase my testosterone would that help with the libido at all

I’m going for bloodwork next month to check my levels also

WTH with this phone...

RickRock was saying that it’s good for females to increase testosterone naturally also, not just males. So if it does increase my testosterone would that help with the libido at all

Yes it would help

So I don’t know if this is a psychic question or not but is there a timeframe for when this is supposed to kick in, or show results? Idk if it varies from person to person so sorry if it’s a stupid question.

Im in my 3rd week now with no change. I know you can’t go by the scale but it isn’t changing any numbers at all. BMI is the same, fat percentage, muscle mass, bone, weight...all the same. No changes. It’s not a 300$ scale or anything but I would think some numbers would be changing.

Only difference is that I’ve been having headaches 24/7 for the last week.

So I don’t know if this is a psychic question or not but is there a timeframe for when this is supposed to kick in, or show results? Idk if it varies from person to person so sorry if it’s a stupid question.

Im in my 3rd week now with no change. I know you can’t go by the scale but it isn’t changing any numbers at all. BMI is the same, fat percentage, muscle mass, bone, weight...all the same. No changes. It’s not a 300$ scale or anything but I would think some numbers would be changing.

Only difference is that I’ve been having headaches 24/7 for the last week.
Everyone is different, but you should start seeing results soon of everything is good with training and diet

WTH with this phone...

Raising your test levels can help libido yes. Keep in mind that libido decrease can be very common with women after childbirth. My wife went through the same and hers has really never been what it was before kids unfortunately

hi again just wondering if I might have any sort of issues if my cycle is interrupted. I?m about to be out but when I ordered the new stack a few days ago I received an email stating that they are out of stock so I?m waiting until everything is able to be shipped. I did get everything from esarms.
Will this cause any side effects if I stop abruptly and then start again?
Should I try getting the stack from a different website?

you will be just fine... everything will be sorted out this week so dont worry ... already spoke with them about it

you will be just fine... everything will be sorted out this week so dont worry ... already spoke with them about it

If I order now with the new source should I wait another 2 weeks to restart? I basically only got to do 3 1/2-4wks since they ran out of my stack. I?ve been off since the last week of Feb.

Should I pick up where I left off right when I get the new stuff?

If I order now with the new source should I wait another 2 weeks to restart? I basically only got to do 3 1/2-4wks since they ran out of my stack. I?ve been off since the last week of Feb.

Should I pick up where I left off right when I get the new stuff?
if you order right away it would only be a little over a week which is pushing it... i would consider just restarting...

if you order right away it would only be a little over a week which is pushing it... i would consider just restarting...

Ok so when I get the new order in, it?ll probably be around 3 weeks after I ran out. I?ll just wait until the beginning of April. I would start over basically a whole new cycle right? Starting from day one instead of day 30?

I?ve been taking the ostazol in the meantime. Should I continue that or just stop everything until I restart

Hey everyone. I?ve been MIA, going through some serious personal hell. It has affected my cycle quite a bit but tried to stay in. This is why I wasn?t logging. I?m done with my 12 weeks, do see and feel a difference but not enough. The anxiety I have from my issues has taken a toll.

How long do I take a break for before starting a new cycle?
I want to really go hard rhe next one.
Is there something I should be taking post cycle?

Sounds good

Should I run the same stack or switch it up?
Still trying to cut down another 7-10lbs
i would go with this

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]

Top Bottom