napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Third Steroid Cycle Advice

Leangainz

First cycle was 350mg of test cyp per week for 12 weeks

Second cycle was 400mg of test cyp and 800mg of eq per week for 16 weeks with 50mg tbol weeks 1-4.

Third cycle is looking like this so far based on past recommendations I've seen from Dylan on these forums and also watching his videos on dosing amounts for most stuff

1-4 dbol 30mg ed
1-16 test cyp 400mg week
1-16 deca 400mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-16 caber .25mg e3d

Followed by Dylan's recommended pct for weeks 19-24 as follows:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod (adjust accordingly)
mk-2866 25mg day (only 4 weeks)
gw-502516 20mg day

Looking at supplementing with taurine to avoid back pumps with dbol and dandelion root to reduce water retention and keep tabs on my potassium and sodium along with a healthy carb/calorie cycling diet with plenty of fibre and antioxidants and a good balance of macronutrients/micronutrients.

One problem is I can't get any dga post or organ st sent to my country (Australia), anything recommended to replace these?

And also wondering if proviron should be added and if so where and at what dosages and for how long since Dylan mentioned in his old YouTube videos to add it along with deca

Btw I'm 30 perfectly healthy and in good shape at 95kg with 10% body fat

yes, proviron is something you should definitely use... go with 50 mg per day the entire cycle right up until you start pct...

Looks good just out of curiosity why 16 weeks? You are doing a complete PCT so want to recover but why not keep it to 12 weeks?

If you go 16 weeks id extend PCT to 7-8 weeks to be safe (if you want).

Proviron is a great addition to any cycle due to its low sides and helping raise free test (lower SHBG).

I would monitor your estrogen levels closely. Not sure how much AI you took while on the 400mg test cycle you did but dbol aromatizes so just make sure you watch that as you could need more AI than normal.

If you cant get Dylans stuff Need2BuildMuscle has N2Guard and N2GenerateES. Not sure if you can get those but very similar if Dylans are not available.

Thanks for the response Dylan.

When you say 50mg of proviron per day for the entire cycle right up until you start pct would I be correct in assuming you also mean in weeks 17-18 not just 1-16?

awm, thanks for the response. I just really feel like maximizing the time I'm on cycle. Can you lay out the benefits to extending the pct to 7-8 weeks and would there be any downside to extending it?

I'll certainly keep an eye on all of my estrogen levels and adjust AI accordingly if necessary and thanks for the alternative options to dylans stuff. If I can't get either would HCG be worth looking at or would it be better to take nothing at all?

Thanks for the response Dylan.

When you say 50mg of proviron per day for the entire cycle right up until you start pct would I be correct in assuming you also mean in weeks 17-18 not just 1-16?

awm, thanks for the response. I just really feel like maximizing the time I'm on cycle. Can you lay out the benefits to extending the pct to 7-8 weeks and would there be any downside to extending it?

I'll certainly keep an eye on all of my estrogen levels and adjust AI accordingly if necessary and thanks for the alternative options to dylans stuff. If I can't get either would HCG be worth looking at or would it be better to take nothing at all?

So thats fine just the longer you suppress your natural test production the more damage you can do and the longer/harder the recovery in my experience.

I like to cap cycles at 12 weeks but if you want to run 16 weeks its totally up to you. For a 12 week cycle I usually do a 6-7 week PCT. If I were running a 16 week cycle id extend out my PCT to help with recovery. Thats just me though you could do 6 weeks again totally your choice.

I would not run HCG its not meant for anything other than to help with fertility while on cycle. You wouldnt run it in PCT because it is suppressive so if you cant get either of the natural test boosters then id say maybe look at the ingredients and see if you can put something together?

Top Bottom