napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Loggers!

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone jump all over the male enhancement products yet. I know I for one can't wait to try out that Triple X!

I would but not sure that would look good walking around with the soldier saluting at work lol.

Who wouldn't be down for bustin the gravy out of the biscuit on some XXX. (Not to mention the insane pump at the gym)..lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I would be willing to log a male enhancement product.
I'll save the "progress" pics for those that ask really nice. lol

there is an abundance of great candidates... all decisions will be complete by friday so there is a short opportunity... there has been a lot of interest shown thus far but there is still room left to get in on this opportunity...

I am looking into running MK677 as I never ran any kind of sarms before. I have bad elbow tendons and shoulder issues that limit my workouts on some days. I know Dylan mentioned MK677 is great for healing I would be interested into running MK677 if I am not picked I will make a log anyways to review the product. either way Good Luck to all and let the gains begin

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone jump all over the male enhancement products yet. I know I for one can't wait to try out that Triple X!

I think there are 2 of these threads but I did put my name in for any of the male enhancement since I am on a PCT now and am ready to run the super stack afterwards. So ya momma needs a beat down pretty regular, and I am just the man to do it hahaha

Top Bottom