napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

brannon116

What are your guys thoughts on running a cutting compound like Masteron with dbol to keep the gains pretty clean?

If you want clean gains choose something other than Dbol.

if you want clean gains, eat clean and dont run compounds like dbol that convert to estrogen at such a high rate... masteron is not going to keep it clean man

Why not run Tbol instead of Dbol? IMO Tbol is one of the most underrated steroids out there. In my experience, it stacks very well with Masteron. 40-60mg depending on strength/source is a good dose, up to 6 weeks w/ protection. Slow, clean, dry lean muscle tissue gains in addition to great strength gains. No water retention so blood pressure shouldn't be an issue, but of course should always be monitored.

If you are dead set on Dbol, 10mg-15mg with split dosing should be more than plenty if the quality is good. Just enough to provide fullness while minimizing bloat and sides. With good Dbol, I have seen guys tap out at 25mg due to blood pressure and sides, and those above 25mg grow tits and turn into watery messes. The conversion just becomes to much.

I would highly recommend Tbol over Dbol any day. You can thank me later.

i agree with the tbol recommendation as well... either that or just running a proper cutting cycle with winstrol and masteron

Why not run Tbol instead of Dbol? IMO Tbol is one of the most underrated steroids out there. In my experience, it stacks very well with Masteron. 40-60mg depending on strength/source is a good dose, up to 6 weeks w/ protection. Slow, clean, dry lean muscle tissue gains in addition to great strength gains. No water retention so blood pressure shouldn't be an issue, but of course should always be monitored.

If you are dead set on Dbol, 10mg-15mg with split dosing should be more than plenty if the quality is good. Just enough to provide fullness while minimizing bloat and sides. With good Dbol, I have seen guys tap out at 25mg due to blood pressure and sides, and those above 25mg grow tits and turn into watery messes. The conversion just becomes to much.

I love the lean gains on tbol, I’ve ran it 3 times now haha I’ll just have to reconsider what I want to do for my cycle. I want to put on a good amount of size but I’m not ready to run deca yet. Thanks for the advice bro!

I love the lean gains on tbol, I’ve ran it 3 times now haha I’ll just have to reconsider what I want to do for my cycle. I want to put on a good amount of size but I’m not ready to run deca yet. Thanks for the advice bro!

Define what you mean by a good amount of"size".

Size as in scale weight, muscle, water ect

Or size as in lean muscle tissue with minimum water.

Why not deca? If run conservative, it can be kept clean with little to no sides as long as diet is in check.

Define what you mean by a good amount of"size".

Size as in scale weight, muscle, water ect

Or size as in lean muscle tissue with minimum water.

Why not deca? If run conservative, it can be kept clean with little to no sides as long as diet is in check.

Size as in lean muscle with minimum water. I have concerns about nandrolones because I’ve seen the most mental issues when my friends have run tren or deca even with prami or caber but I’m still considering it.

Size as in lean muscle with minimum water. I have concerns about nandrolones because I’ve seen the most mental issues when my friends have run tren or deca even with prami or caber but I’m still considering it.

Tren I can understand and strange as it may sound, tren ace turned me into a watery mess. Never have I held so much water. All I can think of is that it caused stress, raised cortisol and caused me to hold water. Just speculation, but have met others that experienced similar.

Now Deca/NPP on the other hand, I responded well in the 300-400mg range. Mixed with Mast around 400-500, I didn't need much of an AI based on blood work. In fact, I almost crushed my estrogen on 7.5mg AI 2x a week. Gains were clean, no sides. I prefer to keep my test dose low, around 200mg. I have found that I have way less sides when my test dose is low..on all cycles. Everyone is different though.

I agree w/ Ccbram , Test Prop, Mast P and NPP. That way if you don't respond well or get sides, you can bail. Maybe even throw in some Tbol. That cycle there will get you some lean gains. Just don't go overboard with the Deca/NPP.

you dont have to run nandrolones if you are not comfortable with them at all.. equipoise would be another option for you for size... test, tbol and eq would be a really nice stack with no t a lot of side effects...

Tren I can understand and strange as it may sound, tren ace turned me into a watery mess. Never have I held so much water. All I can think of is that it caused stress, raised cortisol and caused me to hold water. Just speculation, but have met others that experienced similar.

Now Deca/NPP on the other hand, I responded well in the 300-400mg range. Mixed with Mast around 400-500, I didn't need much of an AI based on blood work. In fact, I almost crushed my estrogen on 7.5mg AI 2x a week. Gains were clean, no sides. I prefer to keep my test dose low, around 200mg. I have found that I have way less sides when my test dose is low..on all cycles. Everyone is different though.

I agree w/ Ccbram , Test Prop, Mast P and NPP. That way if you don't respond well or get sides, you can bail. Maybe even throw in some Tbol. That cycle there will get you some lean gains. Just don't go overboard with the Deca/NPP.

That sounds like a damn good cycle I honestly might do that this next cycle. NPP, Mast p, test prop, and tbol strongly considering this now haha

you dont have to run nandrolones if you are not comfortable with them at all.. equipoise would be another option for you for size... test, tbol and eq would be a really nice stack with no t a lot of side effects...

Didn’t even consider eq, sounds like a great choice!

Whats the half life on Tbol, and how would you space dosage throughout the day (at say 50mg ED)?

Whats the half life on Tbol, and how would you space dosage throughout the day (at say 50mg ED)?

Great question. Tbol has a relatively long half life of 16 hours. You can space it out if you want to, but i wouldn't say it's necessary. Depends on who you asked, but i have done it both ways and found absolutely no difference.

Whenever you do choose to dose it, I wouldn't take it around the time you take your liver supports.

Top Bottom