napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt and low libido

Why were you on for a year brother? You have a tough road ahead with recovery, but it can be done. I'm just curious the reason to stay on so long unless you were on TRT

I blast and cruised ... but blast weren't that High dosages...
So then a year goes by without coming off.
I'm now on trt but I'm doubting about staying on trt forever or get into pct...
Maybe the smartest thing is trt

I would try and recover naturally first and see if you can. It can certainly be achieved with the right PCT. It ,at take a longer amount of time, but that is to be expected for the length of time that you were on

I would try and recover naturally first and see if you can. It can certainly be achieved with the right PCT. It ,at take a longer amount of time, but that is to be expected for the length of time that you were on

Ok and what would be the right pct and how long?
Then I can go looking for the right amount and the right products.

you need hcg imo..and I would use tribulus at the same time even, it takes a while to kick in.. im not aware that there is a time limit on hcg, in theory you could be on it all the time,
Personal I have used hcg, 10ml @ 10,000 IU and done 1.5mL EOD, given how suppressed you might be,, others may disagree with me, but try that for a month and only include a natural test booster like tribulus.. thats what i would do if I were you,, but you will get some varied opinions most likely..

you need hcg imo..and I would use tribulus at the same time even, it takes a while to kick in.. im not aware that there is a time limit on hcg, in theory you could be on it all the time,
Personal I have used hcg, 10ml @ 10,000 IU and done 1.5mL EOD, given how suppressed you might be,, others may disagree with me, but try that for a month and only include a natural test booster like tribulus.. thats what i would do if I were you,, but you will get some varied opinions most likely..

So that would be 1500iu eod with no ai along with it?
I think you may end up with very high estrogen up their...
I can be wrong but its what I think

So doing the clomid while being on trt?

Bro I would not do anything at all.Your body is not going to get straight by keeping up trt. Clomid only then time. Stopping trt for a few months won't kill you.

you dont go on trt and not be sure bro lol. you need to think about these things long and hard before doing them and be sure it what you want.It is going to be a long recovery and it will have alot of ups and down. but get off asap and get on a long extensive pct now, if you are going to do this!

you dont go on trt and not be sure bro lol. you need to think about these things long and hard before doing them and be sure it what you want.It is going to be a long recovery and it will have alot of ups and down. but get off asap and get on a long extensive pct now, if you are going to do this!

What do you recommend?

Ya dude this is not something to take lightly. Bros feel great in the moment tandem think it's the right choice till yhey realize what it really means to commit to trt. It's not fun bro. It's not like something you can just change you're mind on either. You need to be prepared for the possibility that you may not recover...

Give it a shot with a decent HPTA restart and go from there. If this was me I'd consult an endo and get back on track with trt and uphold thay commitment.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well, you're only 33......very young to be considering TRT. Do you have kids, done with kids, want more kids? Go see an Endo, talk it over with the Endo and get a plan. At your age a restart should not be a problem but you're going to feel like shit and it's going to be for a couple of months. At your age, I would probably go for the restart. Injecting test for the rest of your life starting from 33 years old seems like a very long time to me.

Idk know if estro will get high enuff for even sore nips..but keep the anti E on hand.. I gotta think this guy is getting too much info at this point lol, hope it is helpful for you my man..
So that would be 1500iu eod with no ai along with it?
I think you may end up with very high estrogen up their...
I can be wrong but its what I think

Ok and what would be the right pct and how long?
Then I can go looking for the right amount and the right products.

I would run this PCT to get you recovered

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

I would also strongly recommend adding in MK-2866 at 25mg per day and GW at 20mg per day. These will help you retain your lean mass and strength while recovering. They are an essential part of PCT in my opinion.

There's also a huge sale on them at www.pureessencesarms.com

I personally used a liked Unleashed and Post Cycle from Protein Factory all natural and I recovered just fine in my earlier years of cycling. Run it with RR pct or afterward for as long as you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still have no libido ...
using hcg 500iu 2x week with 25iu hmg 2x
125mg test e split into 2 doses and 5mg aromasin eod.
From beginning this week 20mg mast p eod
would it be better that I skip the aro?

I would run this PCT to get you recovered

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

I would also strongly recommend adding in MK-2866 at 25mg per day and GW at 20mg per day. These will help you retain your lean mass and strength while recovering. They are an essential part of PCT in my opinion.

There's also a huge sale on them at www.pureessencesarms.com

Mr Benny I don't say much on the forum most of the men here know more then me by far
But when RickRock gives you a PCT plan that is on point you should jump on it with No ???????????????

right now using 125mg sustanon ew( split in 2 x 62.5 mg sustanon saturday & thuesday ) 5mg aromasin eod, 50 mg proviron ed, 250iu hcg eod and 2iu hgh 5/7.

I had high estradiol issues during cycle with test tren and mast and went on the aromasin but on the cycle libido was high.
Now I guess it's back to normal but I kinda miss the strong desire to sex ...
i'm only 2 weeks into trt so maybe my levels of hormones should still adapt to what i'm using right now...
But I'm planning to stay as long as possible away from a cycle cause I wanna give my body a break...
Should I wait and see if libido goes up or isn't it bad to up my test dose to 250mg a week for as long as I want?
Don't wanna come off

You know you could go 100sus and 100 trenE. Might get the wood work going

Top Bottom