napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Previous thread deleted

tumtum

Just making sure I’m not going crazy. I posted a thread asking about a source that is no longer on the boards.. asking if his stuff was legit (because I have some I was wanting to run).. I’m not seeing the thread anywhere. Is that against the rules?

Just making sure I’m not going crazy. I posted a thread asking about a source that is no longer on the boards.. asking if his stuff was legit (because I have some I was wanting to run).. I’m not seeing the thread anywhere. Is that against the rules?

No, I don’t see why that would be an issue. When did you post the thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ask again if you need to. We have a STRONG spam filter and sometimes things need to be approved and other posts gets marked as spam. Don't take it personal.

Just ask again if you need to. We have a STRONG spam filter and sometimes things need to be approved and other posts gets marked as spam. Don't take it personal.

No worries..

I have 2 vials of MGP deca that I got 2 years ago. Was planning on running it but didn’t want to if the reason it’s no longer on this forum is due to bunk issues

No worries..

I have 2 vials of MGP deca that I got 2 years ago. Was planning on running it but didn’t want to if the reason it’s no longer on this forum is due to bunk issues
I've never heard anything bad about his gear. Small UGL's come and go its not necessarily a bad thing.

If you don't want to run it or need anything send me a PM.

Top Bottom