napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Protocol

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Not sure if a standard PCT approach will be considered here, or if there will be a variety of methods people may want to post up to consider.

I've been blasting/cruising for about 20 months, 3 cycles the rest at TRT dose, and am looking to come off in about three weeks. This will give my body a break, and also make it possible for me to get a physical without having to explain my life style to an unfamiliar physician. I am currently on all short esters so I'm thinking one week off before some serious HCG to get things started. In the past my design tended to be Clomid with the Unleashed/Post Cycle stack.

Just watched a video with Rich Piana, the man we all love to hate on, where he is all HCG (and lots of it). I don't throw the baby out with the RP bathwater so I'm just taking it all in and continuing my research.

Of course this is something Dylan and the other Mods can bring the science to, but other personal experience is welcome as well.

The last three weeks of this cycle and I an determined to fight for more gains, and keep them as well.

Never give up....

Not sure if a standard PCT approach will be considered here, or if there will be a variety of methods people may want to post up to consider.

I've been blasting/cruising for about 20 months, 3 cycles the rest at TRT dose, and am looking to come off in about three weeks. This will give my body a break, and also make it possible for me to get a physical without having to explain my life style to an unfamiliar physician. I am currently on all short esters so I'm thinking one week off before some serious HCG to get things started. In the past my design tended to be Clomid with the Unleashed/Post Cycle stack.

Just watched a video with Rich Piana, the man we all love to hate on, where he is all HCG (and lots of it). I don't throw the baby out with the RP bathwater so I'm just taking it all in and continuing my research.

Of course this is something Dylan and the other Mods can bring the science to, but other personal experience is welcome as well.

The last three weeks of this cycle and I an determined to fight for more gains, and keep them as well.

Never give up....
Ya that's a long time to be on man, and recovery will be a bitch. However it can be done. I would start hitting HCG now hard and heavy at probably 1000 ius twice per week up until PCT starts. I don't agree with rich pianas method of staying on hcg for long periods after coming off like he does. You are just inhibiting recovery and prolonging it longer than needed.

Then I would run a more extensive and longer PCT for 6-8 weeks. Something like this

Clomid 50/50/5050/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
DAA
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I would probably even consider throwing another natty test booster in there as well

Thanx RR, just clarifying, HCG at 1000u's twice a week for the last 3 weeks of cycle, and then a week before PCT starts?

Taking notes....

Thanx RR, just clarifying, HCG at 1000u's twice a week for the last 3 weeks of cycle, and then a week before PCT starts?

Taking notes....
Yep I think that would work well. Last 3 weeks of cycle and the 2 weeks esters are clearing before PCT

I personally I like hcg.. for PCT to get natural test up you might look at Stinging nettle, its not too well known but I use it and, it works for me,, a good measure,, as vile as this is,, is how big of a load you blow.. sorry thats crude, but its reality and a realistic gauge of what is going on with endogenous production,, also if you have deca dick,, well, you get the point..

If you are on short esters a week may be too long after last pin,,

for me pct involves hcg and clom, nolva/adex.. im less knowledgeable than some of these guys about sarms but im sure there are good tools there.. some kind of post cycle supports always good, something with some tribulus.. ive used animal stack before,, im sure there are plenty of others too

Top Bottom