napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Exercise in a New Gym

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Alright, title says it all. What is the first exercise you do when you have to join a new gym. I'll start;

Squats, ass to ground, quick repetitions, 45-60 seconds in between sets.

Real lifter in the house.

Check my Express Domestic log for all the details.

lol.. I go to average Joes gym I swear, I saw a thing on one of the TV bill board things "no grunting" or something.. are the fucking serious.. they know this is a gym right?

The first exercise I do is 5 lb dumbells curls to failure..and make sure I grunt

First day in a new gym? I'd walk up to the bench and unrack whatever is on there and just toss the mother fucker across the room and yell "Rick Rock bitches"..then leave

first excerise i do is the neck stretch around few times to look around and see the if there are any hot puss in my new gym

Deadlifts. If you got a mean Deadlifts it sets a tone. "I pick up shit and I put it down!!!" Don't grunt on every rep scream like you want it! Try to break a mirror too. Everyone remembers a mirror breaker.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

First day in a new gym? I'd walk up to the bench and unrack whatever is on there and just toss the mother fucker across the room and yell "Rick Rock bitches"..then leave

Haha, thug life!

Ain't it good to be a gangsta

That's definitely on my to do list. Lol

I want to see how quickly I can set the alarm off. I'm guessing under 30 seconds

My buddy got banned on his first lift. He said he was literally in the building 5 minutes... got like 5 reps in before it went off

stairmaster for 10 minuets because usually all the chicks are doing cardio. If no hot chicks then 5min then I start my workouts backward pre exhaust

Top Bottom