napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS - GW and MK-2866 Stack

ponch

Hi all,

First post here. Let's start with some background:

23 year old male, approx. 240lbs but otherwise very healthy. Blood work is great. I have struggled with weight since I have been young, during HS I was 300lbs +. At 18 I decided to make a change in my life and with the keto diet and minimal exercise (exercise as in a 3 mile walk nearly every day) I got down to the lightest I've ever been at 210. I was 20 when that happened. Since then, I've kind of floated in the 210-240 range. I went through a bad break up last year and am now my heaviest I've been in a while at 240. Again, health is good but I just feel like shit about my body image and I want to make a change.

I'm not looking for SARMS to be the "magic cure" to my obesity. I know it will still take a correct diet (which I have) and exercise (I am also back into a gym routine at this point), however I'm looking to have these supplement and boost my overall cut. My main objective is obviously fat loss, but I'm debating the idea on the police academy, and I'll have to run 1.5 miles in 11:58. I am not now, nor ever have been, a runner. I know GW is great for increasing endurance and that is part of the reason I will be taking it. My work outs this cycle will mostly be focused on cardio and HIIT.

So before I purchase, I'd just like some input if the GW and MK-2866 is a good stack for fat loss. I've been researching the last few days and that seems to be the consensus. I've also heard S4 is good for cutting but I'm afraid of the sides (I know someone personally that experienced the vision sides) which is why I'm trying to stay away from it.

Also, since ESARMS' store isn't open yet, I'm considering either PureRawz or Proven Peptides at the source for my first run. PureRawz appears to be cheaper at price/dosage per ML but from what I can see Proven Peptides is a reputable source that provides almost a weekly 3rd party analysis report on their products.

Feedback and suggestions welcome. I look forward to doing a log of my progression so hopefully if there is someone else in a similar position to mine they can get inspiration and insight.

Thats a decent stack for sure. Actually the same one I'm on right now. I'll be doing S4 on my next cycle. I can't speak for PureRawz as I havent heard of them but definitely a NO on Proven Peptides.

Any reason for the "NO" on Proven Peptides? How about Chemyo?
You need to understand the process bro. We here on the forum don't test every single SARMS company's products out there its just not possible, or safe. What we do here is pick one or two and test their products and vouch for them.

Fair enough - how about this - anyone that has purchased legit GW/MK-2866 where did you buy from?

Skim the Forum or maybe look through the source section. If you read through the forum for 15 minutes you'll be able to find something. You just gotta open your eyes man.

Ponch, if you pm some of the moderators they can get you or point you on the right path. I almost wasted my money on bunk sarms and Dylan saved me. I’m on legit sr9009, Cardarine and ostarine.

Skim the Forum or maybe look through the source section. If you read through the forum for 15 minutes you'll be able to find something. You just gotta open your eyes man.

LOL! Literally looked right over the "Source" forums lmao. Thanks, I'll check it out.

Ponch, if you pm some of the moderators they can get you or point you on the right path. I almost wasted my money on bunk sarms and Dylan saved me. I’m on legit sr9009, Cardarine and ostarine.

Thanks bro. Will give it a try.

Any reason for the "NO" on Proven Peptides? How about Chemyo?
proven peptides has so many problems its insane... just on this forum alone, the complaints and flat out dangerous experiences are posted so many times... they are absolutely ridiculous...

Top Bottom