napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt and low libido

Benny

right now using 125mg sustanon ew( split in 2 x 62.5 mg sustanon saturday & thuesday ) 5mg aromasin eod, 50 mg proviron ed, 250iu hcg eod and 2iu hgh 5/7.

I had high estradiol issues during cycle with test tren and mast and went on the aromasin but on the cycle libido was high.
Now I guess it's back to normal but I kinda miss the strong desire to sex ...
i'm only 2 weeks into trt so maybe my levels of hormones should still adapt to what i'm using right now...
But I'm planning to stay as long as possible away from a cycle cause I wanna give my body a break...
Should I wait and see if libido goes up or isn't it bad to up my test dose to 250mg a week for as long as I want?
Don't wanna come off

My trt doc gave me 375mg a week. I feel normal at that dose. Bloods were on the high side of the scale but in range.

right now using 125mg ( split in 2 x 62.5 mg sustanon e3d) 5mg aromasin eod, 50 mg proviron ed, 250iu hcg eod and 2iu hgh 5/7.

I had high estradiol issues during cycle with test tren and mast and went on the aromasin but on the cycle libido was high.
Now I guess it's back to normal but I kinda miss the strong desire to sex ...
i'm only 2 weeks into trt so maybe my levels of hormones should still adapt to what i'm using right now...
But I'm planning to stay as long as possible away from a cycle cause I wanna give my body a break...
Should I wait and see if libido goes up or isn't it bad to up my test dose to 250mg a week for as long as I want?
Don't wanna come off

You should probably get some bloodwork done to see where your levels are. At 125mg per week, your test levels may be lower than optimal. You may need closer to 200mg but only bloodwork can tell. That's really what you need to check

My trt doc gave me 375mg a week. I feel normal at that dose. Bloods were on the high side of the scale but in range.

I have no idea how the hell you are in range at 375mg per week. That should be easily around twice normal range. Somewhere between 1500-2000 total test based on that dose

Seriously my body like high test. Just the way Im built I guess. It was awhile back but if I remember correctly he said I was around 1200. They didn't give me the paperwork that time.

yeah that dose seems low, I would get blood done.. and personally I would run hCG EOD, 1.5 ml of a 10,000 iu amp.,, my .02 , even at 200 or so which is sound advice and a more realistic dose, if I were you thats what I would try if you want a break,, keep pinning it will keep suppressing

yeah that dose seems low, I would get blood done.. and personally I would run hCG EOD, 1.5 ml of a 10,000 iu amp.,, my .02 , even at 200 or so which is sound advice and a more realistic dose, if I were you thats what I would try if you want a break,, keep pinning it will keep suppressing

So how much hcg units do you recommend eod?

I'm no expert but I don't think you should need hcg for trt. My doc tried to get me on it too but I decided not to use it.

I'm no expert but I don't think you should need hcg for trt. My doc tried to get me on it too but I decided not to use it.

It keeps my balls running for when I decide to come off or use hmg to get another kid.
Also if you use testosteron for a long time the sensitivity of your penis decreases and hcg gives you more sperm and ejaculation and higher climax 4 real

It keeps my balls running for when I decide to come off or use hmg to get another kid.
Also if you use testosteron for a long time the sensitivity of your penis decreases and hcg gives you more sperm and ejaculation and higher climax 4 real

If you are planning on coming off, then I don't know why you would stay on now to be honest. The longer you are on TRT the harder it's going to be to come off. You will set yourself up for a better chance to have another kid with healthy levels if you come off and do a proper PCT

I think there is some confusion, I was saying hCG if you are not gonna use the test...it sounds to me like you are gonna cruise,, I mean u can use hCG if you want when you cruise, that seems like a personal preference..
You said you dont wanna come off but want to give your body a break.. if you don't mind clarifying that I think you will get some clear replies.

I have crazy night and morning woods on 5mg aromasin eod but it seems when I want to have sex I got softer erections.
Is it because of the drop in amount of test from 400mg test prop , 300tren ace and 200 masteron prop weekly ( ofcourse in eod shots) That my body now suffers and still have to adapt within coming weeks?

thats very odd to be getting precribed that much test and week and also to be in their wanted range as well

If you are planning on coming off, then I don't know why you would stay on now to be honest. The longer you are on TRT the harder it's going to be to come off. You will set yourself up for a better chance to have another kid with healthy levels if you come off and do a proper PCT

well said bros. i agree with this .Although dont think its impossible to have a kid on trt either. its not

But why is this the case? -> I have crazy night and morning woods on 5mg aromasin eod but it seems when I want to have sex I got softer erections.
Is it because of the drop in amount of test from 400mg test prop , 300tren ace and 200 masteron prop weekly ( ofcourse in eod shots) That my body now suffers and still have to adapt within coming weeks?
my trt protocol is 62.5mg test e thuesday and saturday , 25mg mast p eod, 250iu hcg e3d , aromasin 5mg eod, hgh 2iu 5/7

aromasin is not going to give you any type of "morning wood" bro... why are you running aromasin on trt at all? its not necessary... why are you running mast p on trt? how old are you?? how many cycles have you ran?? You MUST get bloodwork done bro.. its a must... also... you need to figure out exactly what your doing in regards to staying on or coming off... you CANNOT be indecisive on this... you need to make a decision and stick with it... TRT is not something you just start, stop, start, stop etc... you will RUIN yourself... you need to really decide what it is you want to do and stick with it bro...

Top Bottom