napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shaker Bottles

the force

I just used my shaker.. yes it dripped water..again.. I got the one with the big "jack" in it.. it does a decent job, better than the screen back in the day, or that metal thing that was in there in like 2007,

link me to some cool options, what are people using? Ive not yet bought a shaker bottle and thought.. "im a customer for life, these guys nailed it" what else are you all useing?

I have so many Blender bottles I lost count, and I never have a problem with leaks....so I dunno

I get 2-3 free ones every time I bullshit with the total nutrition people. Then I cycle the failing ones out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I've ever paid for a shaker bottle actually. Go to local supp shops and just get one free. I only keep them for a week or so till I toss them out. I have hundereds. I got 20-30 from the week of the europa alone lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

i got a bunch of these myself, from when i used to work for a supplement company.I dont have no problems with them, maybe its the brand you use

i use the blender bottle. that is the brand. its the best kind i have found so far. you can get the same style bottles at stores like HEB as well and they are good..

Also use water bottes. Just use a paper cone as a funnel usually.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom