napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hi

Welcome to AR.....glad to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi im 55 yr old been lifting 25 yrs 230 lbs 12% or less body fat 5`9
Welcome to AR bro! You are in the right place for the best advice and information you'll find anywhere, and the best members that are the most helpful. If you need help with anything at all please let me know!!

Welcome to the family. Great place to further yourself and share experience with others. Seems like you may have a lot to offer. Glad to have you aboard. Let me know if I can help in any way during your time here

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! great to have you here... you have some excellent stats, especially at your age... you are going to quickly find that there is no other forum in existence like this... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way...

Welcome Bro. I am also in the 50's years young. Killing it in the gym like never before.

How is your training?

you can get some of your best gains in your fifties and i for one just love working with that age group because when you see the changes that can occur at that age, its astounding

I missed this thread. Welcome. Yes, with those stats, you must really look great. 5'9 230 @ 12% is frigging awesome if you ask me!
BTW, I'll be 52 in jan

Top Bottom