napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarms Cycle

Jp1979

Hey guys planning out my first Sarms cycle and wondering if I am missing something. Goal is to pack on as much lean mass as possible while dropping BF.

39 Years old
5' 9"
177 lbs
21.18% BF

12 weeks:

Cardarine 20mg per day
RAD-140 20mg per day
Test C 150mg per week (they are going to up my TRT dose in 2 weeks from 130mg)
Proviron? (Would love to add this, recommended dosage? 50mg?)
N2Guard or Organ ST (needed with Sarms?)
Adex have it on hand

Diet:
2000 calories per day
200g protein
200g carbs

Training:
45 minutes fasted cardio 4-5 mornings a week
60 minutes lifting 4-5 days a week (High weight low reps or volume training?)

Thanks in Advance guys and if you see something I missed let me know.

JP

Last edited:
Proviron is a nice addition to your cycle for sure. As for n2guard and organ st they are not a must with real sarm but not a waste either , your budget decides. I doubt you will need any AI on such a low dose of test but it's good to have it on hand (aromasin would be better option though).Your diet looks ok , make sure the other 400 calories left are health fats (fish oil, nuts etc). Training wise i'd stick to 4 weight lifting sessions/week ... monday & tuesday-upper and lower body strength training(5-6 reps , 3-5 mins break) , thursday & friday-Upper and lower body hypertrophy (8-12 reps , 1-2 mins break).

Proviron is a nice addition to your cycle for sure. As for n2guard and organ st they are not a must with real sarm but not a waste either , your budget decides. I doubt you will need any AI on such a low dose of test but it's good to have it on hand (aromasin would be better option though).Your diet looks ok , make sure the other 400 calories left are health fats (fish oil, nuts etc). Training wise i'd stick to 4 weight lifting sessions/week ... monday & tuesday-upper and lower body strength training(5-6 reps , 3-5 mins break) , thursday & friday-Upper and lower body hypertrophy (8-12 reps , 1-2 mins break).

If I can get my hands on the Proviron 50mg should be good? As far as the Adex, they give me a half tab a week with my shot. I was on 100mg for the first month of TRT and my E2 went from 11-36, so the started me at 1/4 but some of my shirts were still bothering my nips so they bumped it to a half and all seems fine. Last month, I was on vacation in Mexico and missed my visit to the clinic, so I bought a Sus250 rediject, a box of Adex and handled the business myself when I was down there, is why I have the Adex.

Last edited:
50mg on the proviron yes. Proviron has AI like properties so you may not want to take adex if you are going to stay at a trt dose of test.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

50mg on the proviron yes. Proviron has AI like properties so you may not want to take adex if you are going to stay at a trt dose of test.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I would love to up the test dose... that full sus250 shot I took in Mexico I felt great.

chances are slim you will need an ai with this but yes, have it on hand... organ st is something i take year round and its always something good to be using... everything else looks just fine

So... I think I am going to add MK-2866 to this... What dosing should I dose for the MK 15mg-20mg?

Last edited:
Top Bottom