napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member advice

Hey everyone! 49 year old male getting serious into lifting for muscle gain! I have always been into being active etc....just never really got into weight lifting till just recently! Hoping i can get some advice from people who have more knowledge than me when it comes to steroids etc.... I am going to have to create a new thread and post my questions i guess...kinda new to all this...so if im doing this wrong go easy on me :)

I tried my first ever steroid appx 8 weeks ago...dianabol...taking 25mg per day to start ....last few weeks went to appx 40mg per day..... Gained some good muscle but i got some fat to lose ....what do you guys suggest i take next round to retain or even gain more muscle whilst leaning out? Thanks

I would like to get more info on your stats. There may be some approaches you could use to prepare for AAS.

Anyway, welcome. You are in the right place for real information.

Reply to buddabuilder

I would like to get more info on your stats. There may be some approaches you could use to prepare for AAS.

Anyway, welcome. You are in the right place for real information.

Well i currently weigh 220lbs i am 5"8....Will post up some pics ....easier that way i think....i also made a before n after vid that i can post....i have always been a stocky build...been overweight...lost about 40 -50lbs over the past couple of years....

I eat pretty clean 90% of the time...cheat a bit on sunday, which is the day i play soccer! Lots of fish and chicken...quinoa....protein shakes... Avocado ...egg white omelete...veggies etc is my usual staples....

I got a good muscle base with dianabol....mostly notice shoulders...arms...chest development....still working on the belly... Any advice ?

Hey everyone! 49 year old male getting serious into lifting for muscle gain! I have always been into being active etc....just never really got into weight lifting till just recently! Hoping i can get some advice from people who have more knowledge than me when it comes to steroids etc.... I am going to have to create a new thread and post my questions i guess...kinda new to all this...so if im doing this wrong go easy on me :)

I tried my first ever steroid appx 8 weeks ago...dianabol...taking 25mg per day to start ....last few weeks went to appx 40mg per day..... Gained some good muscle but i got some fat to lose ....what do you guys suggest i take next round to retain or even gain more muscle whilst leaning out? Thanks

welcome to evo good friend. any anabolic questions, please post in the steriod section and everyone will jump in to help you

Diet sounds ok. But unless your taking what you actually eat nobody will know for sure...

Protein, carbs, fats, ect...

Loosing weight is quite simple. It's just about caloric defficit and manipulating nutrients.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you... im always here to help so dont hesitate to let me know...

as i have been reading your posts and seeing your stats, a lot of it is troubling... let me explain... you ran a dbol only cycle right off the jump as opposed to running it with test... oral only cycles are just horrible... you ran it too high at 40 mg, and i wonder if you were using aromasin on cycle with it and if you had a proper PCT as well... that needs to be addressed before you even think about anything to cycle with... next: you NEVER use steroids when you are overweight and i already can tell by everything you have indicated, you are not below 15%, especially if you have a "belly" going on... That is a big mistake and not anything you should be doing.. You have to get your weight down and get in the proper conditioning... your bloodwork needs to be addressed and you need more consistency in diet and training... i have alternatives that can help you lose weight an build muscle but we have to get you going in the right direction or your going to be done with all this before you even began because you will end up hurting yourself or causing long term damage to yourself etc... let's get this fixed now while we still can

yeah i agree, your initial post is troubling. you are too high BF% and you ran DBOL only for your first cycle. SARMS would seem like a better option for you at this point, BUT the thing you need most is good old fashioned DIET and CARDIO. shred down a bit, then hit some SARMS..DIET is number one at this point. BMR, track cals, protein carbs fats DAILY

Hey buddy, I think you are getting way ahead of yourself here. You need to be in the right shape to run steroids, and right now you are far from it. First and foremost you need the right diet to get you on track. Diet is 90% of results, so it's the most important thing you need to do....period. You need a diet structured for fat loss right now because of the extra fat you are carrying. If you need help,go to the diet section and look at the sticky thread at the top of the page "diet and nutrition basics 101" which will help you make the right choices for a solid diet plan

As for building muscle, strength, and losing fat steroids aren't the answer right now. I would highly recommend if you want some steroid like results without the side effects and suppression that steroids being, look into sarms. They are potent anabolics to build muscle, strength, endurance, and lose fat. When stacked they provide the best results for this and work together very well.

You can check out articles on sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com

Here is a very good protocol for you that would be the most ideal in my opinion

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Welcome to the family bro. Theres a lot of great advice to be shared here and this is the perfect place for you to get a solid foundation set up for you to acheive anything you want with your physique. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help along the way

Response

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you... im always here to help so dont hesitate to let me know...

as i have been reading your posts and seeing your stats, a lot of it is troubling... let me explain... you ran a dbol only cycle right off the jump as opposed to running it with test... oral only cycles are just horrible... you ran it too high at 40 mg, and i wonder if you were using aromasin on cycle with it and if you had a proper PCT as well... that needs to be addressed before you even think about anything to cycle with... next: you NEVER use steroids when you are overweight and i already can tell by everything you have indicated, you are not below 15%, especially if you have a "belly" going on... That is a big mistake and not anything you should be doing.. You have to get your weight down and get in the proper conditioning... your bloodwork needs to be addressed and you need more consistency in diet and training... i have alternatives that can help you lose weight an build muscle but we have to get you going in the right direction or your going to be done with all this before you even began because you will end up hurting yourself or causing long term damage to yourself etc... let's get this fixed now while we still can

Hey buddies! Glad to hear al the support...just to follow up i will give you in detail my diet..eat every 3 hours

8Am Egg whites on a cracker with a slice of cheese and grapefruit juice 25mg dianabol
Hit the gym working 2 muscle groups w some cardio 10 mins
Protein shake and power bar
Hit the gym again working same 2 muscle groups and cardio 30 mins
Fish and salad with avocado and protein shake
Water and protein bar
Salmon with avocado and quinoa

This is my typical diet mon - sat....sundays i cheat

Gym routine
Mon - chest and triceps am and pm
Tue - Legs - am and pm
Wed - biceps and triceps
Thurs- inner leg and squats
Fri- back and shoulders
Sat- sometimes rest or go but do a bit of everything light weight
Sun - soccer x 3 games

Always do abs x 100 and cardio daily 10am but 30 pm

Pics

Hey buddies! Glad to hear al the support...just to follow up i will give you in detail my diet..eat every 3 hours

8Am Egg whites on a cracker with a slice of cheese and grapefruit juice 25mg dianabol
Hit the gym working 2 muscle groups w some cardio 10 mins
Protein shake and power bar
Hit the gym again working same 2 muscle groups and cardio 30 mins
Fish and salad with avocado and protein shake
Water and protein bar
Salmon with avocado and quinoa

This is my typical diet mon - sat....sundays i cheat

Gym routine
Mon - chest and triceps am and pm
Tue - Legs - am and pm
Wed - biceps and triceps
Thurs- inner leg and squats
Fri- back and shoulders
Sat- sometimes rest or go but do a bit of everything light weight
Sun - soccer x 3 games

Always do abs x 100 and cardio daily 10am but 30 pm

Hopefully you will see some pix i just uploaded ....showing how i currently look....image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

You look like you have a decent build, but we need to get you on track with some fat loss, and into better shape. You are definitely in the right place to get you moving towards that

You look like you have a decent build, but we need to get you on track with some fat loss, and into better shape. You are definitely in the right place to get you moving towards that

Yes i agree...fat loss is my goal but i also want to build and retain muscle so that is why im using the steroids...im about to end with the dbol in a week...what is the best post cycle therapy..i understand i should wait a week or 2 and the. Begin post cycle...

Then i stay steroid free for 8 weeks....next time should i do just straight up testosterone to preserve muscle with eca stack to burn fat? What do you all suggest? Also there is different kinds of test...test prop and test cyprocate.....which one is good for a new user like myself and how much etc...thanks guys....i know you are advising against steroids somewhat but i know in order to aid fat loss i need to gain muscle right...it helps.... And i dont wanna look all skinny and no muscle and saggy skin

Yes i agree...fat loss is my goal but i also want to build and retain muscle so that is why im using the steroids...im about to end with the dbol in a week...what is the best post cycle therapy..i understand i should wait a week or 2 and the. Begin post cycle...

Then i stay steroid free for 8 weeks....next time should i do just straight up testosterone to preserve muscle with eca stack to burn fat? What do you all suggest? Also there is different kinds of test...test prop and test cyprocate.....which one is good for a new user like myself and how much etc...thanks guys....i know you are advising against steroids somewhat but i know in order to aid fat loss i need to gain muscle right...it helps.... And i dont wanna look all skinny and no muscle and saggy skin

I would run a SARMs stack with proviron after the pct with a test and then an eca around week 7 of the 14 week run. I ran the triple stack from PE and lost 30 lbs and about 6 inches on my waist while staying hard, and vascular. It is some awesome shit man. I have not ran a cycle of gear and at this point I am still at around 20's BF0 (started in the 30's)wise so I need to continue to cut that down running the bulk stack next after my mini pct and its not as harsh on your organs. So its win win for me will I ever run a cycle probably but at this point WHY if I am getting the results I need or want from SARMs. Like you I am in my 40's 44. 5'9 210 at the moment wanna be down to around 200 or so

Well I see it was covered in a previous post by RR and others. Bro you def need to be hitting a caloric deficit as well I cut mine down to 1000-1500 a day but you are well on your way bud. I was gonna start doing the gear like you but these guys took me under their wing and made sure I was safe and at my BF percentage I decided the healthy safe way was SARMs and I am glad I did

Rockmuffhudd....thanks for the info....so you think sarms is good with proviron...not sure what proviron is will have to google it...and then u say take it w test...what kind of test? Prop or cyp? You say you ran triple stack from PE...what or who is PE? Sorry its all very new to me! What is the best and most inexpensive pct also after the dbol.

Top Bottom