napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First time robo user!

drhollings

This is the first time I've ordered from robo and response was great and effecient and I got my deca and anadrol in 4 days I'll definitely be a repeat customer can't wait to try it!!!

This is the first time I've ordered from robo and response was great and effecient and I got my deca and anadrol in 4 days I'll definitely be a repeat customer can't wait to try it!!!

ROBO is awesome, response and efficiency is amazing got my Sust and Deca in 3 days! Already made my second order, definitely will be my go to guy from now on.

ROBO is awesome, response and efficiency is amazing got my Sust and Deca in 3 days! Already made my second order, definitely will be my go to guy from now on.

Appreciate the words bro. Thanks for giving us a try.

Gotta give a shout out to Robo as well for anyone considering...the gear and timing is as good as it gets! Test and Tren are my favorite so far, interested in adding more variety but not sure how it could get any better than those two lol.

Gotta give a shout out to Robo as well for anyone considering...the gear and timing is as good as it gets! Test and Tren are my favorite so far, interested in adding more variety but not sure how it could get any better than those two lol.

let us know how you like the gear. it is fire!

You'll love the gear. Just had my labs done and my testosterone was almost at 3000 on a 600mg Test-C cyle.

Top Bottom