napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ventro glute

Drenalin

So this morning was my first vg injection ever. Just seeing the pin go in where it did was almost nauseating lol. But nevertheless it was very smooth and no pip so far. May have found my new favorite site.

Brother I did mine for the first time today too! My ass cheek is a lil sore. Not sure why though. Lol

So this morning was my first vg injection ever. Just seeing the pin go in where it did was almost nauseating lol. But nevertheless it was very smooth and no pip so far. May have found my new favorite site.

I love vento man. and you can hit that whole section of muscle that goes back towards your glute. Really hard to blow that area out.

I pinned VG twice and apparently I was pinning my hip flexor area instead... Someone told me I was doing it wrong lol. Whoops!

Ventroglute is awesome. It's slowly becoming my favorite site, though I'm still partial to quads. I love the stability I can have with the needle there

I hold my hand naturally open, not stretched but open. And set my pinky at the top of my butt crack. Where my thumb sets is where I pin. Please tell me I'm doing it right lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wanna see a VG...

d3e312a65c305181018d646c25e3ad9a.jpg
3c0e54113de0339eeaccabab5736fb72.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I hold my hand naturally open, not stretched but open. And set my pinky at the top of my butt crack. Where my thumb sets is where I pin. Please tell me I'm doing it right lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say you are in the ballpark, depending on the size of your hands lol

Top Bottom