napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My winstrol experience

Morpheusis

Hey guys, i thought i would just share with you my first experience with winstrol during my first cutting cycle.
This was my first steroid cycle which was 12 weeks of test prop 100mg/eod, with last 6 weeks of 50mg/day Winstrol (AI on deck; Clomid and Nolva ready for PCT).
I am finishing my last week of this cycle and all I can say is wow. Being that this is my first cycle and also cutting on pretty low calories for me, i still managed to add a lot of muscle while still loosing fat. Especially during that last few weeks of winstrol i got gains i never imagined. Both strenght and visual features (vascularity, hardness) are on point. I started feeling winstrol within few days i would say, but at around week 4 i really noticed all the strenght and physique gains. Just about a week ago I was repping 315 squats like never before. I was like..... dude WTF :) Dont even get my started on veins on my delts...
Also, very important thing to say is i never got any side effects from it other people report. Never got any acne, hair loss, joint pain... Granted i took precautions by taking good liver support and joint support, but still worth to mention... For the end all i can say is I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!! It will defenitely be in my future cutting cycles. I cant wait to stack it with masteron next time :)
After PCT and necessary time off I will go on my first bulking cycle. I will open a new thread asking for your opinion.

Very nice brother! I am a big Winstrol fan myself. No other oral can compare in my opinion. The vascularity, hardness, dryness, and gains are like no other for me. Thanks for the feedback!

Once you are ready for advice on that bulking cycle just let me know!

Very nice brother! I am a big Winstrol fan myself. No other oral can compare in my opinion. The vascularity, hardness, dryness, and gains are like no other for me. Thanks for the feedback!

Once you are ready for advice on that bulking cycle just let me know!

I will make the thread latter today yes :)

Hey guys, i thought i would just share with you my first experience with winstrol during my first cutting cycle.
This was my first steroid cycle which was 12 weeks of test prop 100mg/eod, with last 6 weeks of 50mg/day Winstrol (AI on deck; Clomid and Nolva ready for PCT).
I am finishing my last week of this cycle and all I can say is wow. Being that this is my first cycle and also cutting on pretty low calories for me, i still managed to add a lot of muscle while still loosing fat. Especially during that last few weeks of winstrol i got gains i never imagined. Both strenght and visual features (vascularity, hardness) are on point. I started feeling winstrol within few days i would say, but at around week 4 i really noticed all the strenght and physique gains. Just about a week ago I was repping 315 squats like never before. I was like..... dude WTF :) Dont even get my started on veins on my delts...
Also, very important thing to say is i never got any side effects from it other people report. Never got any acne, hair loss, joint pain... Granted i took precautions by taking good liver support and joint support, but still worth to mention... For the end all i can say is I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!! It will defenitely be in my future cutting cycles. I cant wait to stack it with masteron next time :)
After PCT and necessary time off I will go on my first bulking cycle. I will open a new thread asking for your opinion.

that's awesome bro... i've been saying it for a very long time about winstrol... i generally gain about 10lbs. with it and i get more vascular, cut and shredded on it than damn near anything... im glad you had this type of experience with it... there's a reason i always say that it is far and away the best oral... you just experienced it...

Awesome man. Im so happy to read threads like this where people take proper precautions and reap the amazing benefits everyone is after. Look forward to seeing what your bulk cycle will look like.

Good stuff, man. It's great when you find something that works well for you with minimal sides. You can't believe every negative thing you read on the internet lol.

I havent ever used winstrol it always bothered me so many report joint pain. Sounds like something I should look into for the last weeks of my recomp

I havent ever used winstrol it always bothered me so many report joint pain. Sounds like something I should look into for the last weeks of my recomp

I would defenitely reccomend it brother. Take good liver and joint support like i did, and hope you arent prone to crazy joint pain some report. A lot of steroid side effects i
think can be prevented or nicely reduced just by taking smart approach

I would defenitely reccomend it brother. Take good liver and joint support like i did, and hope you arent prone to crazy joint pain some report. A lot of steroid side effects i
think can be prevented or nicely reduced just by taking smart approach

For whatever reason Im pain free overall other elbows get a little funny sometimes on gear. Ive also found it doesnt take me crazy doses to make great gains, about 10 years ago I would take crazy (well 1g of test) but its so unnecessary for where I am at in my life.

For whatever reason Im pain free overall other elbows get a little funny sometimes on gear. Ive also found it doesnt take me crazy doses to make great gains, about 10 years ago I would take crazy (well 1g of test) but its so unnecessary for where I am at in my life.

the answer to this is to run mk2866 with it to alleviate and heal the pains and injuries occurring... run it 25 mg per day along side of winstrol..

the answer to this is to run mk2866 with it to alleviate and heal the pains and injuries occurring... run it 25 mg per day along side of winstrol..

Yep, this works perfectly in my opinion. They go together great to take care of any of those joint and pain issues associated with Winstrol.

Top Bottom