napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone only cycle

wright477

Hello Dylan,

I understand that you are against steroid use if you are younger, but I recently went to a doctor that has been around bodybuilding his whole entire life. Him and I talked about anabolics for about 2 hours. We went over the pros and cons of them. He is willing to monitor my blood monthly if I do decide to go down that path. He would have me starting off at 300mg a week of test. He also will be writing me up a meal plan to follow, along with making sure I get enough sleep at night. He normally wouldn't do this for anyone, but he wants to make sure that I'm safe doing it instead of street drugs. My question for you is if I'm 20 years old and I want to compete in classic bodybuilding, is this decision foolish or is there a proper way to take them (such as the way I'm going about) I am mostly worried about my mental health, is there a possibility of getting schizophrenia or bi polar disorder from steroid use? Please keep my anonymous. Thank you!

You realize you’re posting this in a public forum right? I think this whole thing sounds really strange to me and I’d first ask what kind of doctor this is and why he’s willing to risk his medical license that he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on to save you from getting “street drugs” or gyno? Sounds really strange to me so I’ll come right out and say this... it sounds like you made this whole thing up in order to get some type of permission to use steroids. No one needs to give you permission.

Maybe I’m way off base but if I’m right I’d say just do what you think is the right thing to do. I don’t think you should be gearing up at 20 years old but then again I have no idea about you at all. You didn’t provide any information pertaining to your readiness to do this other that’ll you want to compete. We have no idea what your body composition is already but I’d guess it’s underwhelming. Just my thoughts based on my experience. If you were an impressive lifter with a really strong foundation and diet, you wouldn’t be posting up asking for permission to cycle. You’d just do it and post telling us what you’re doing.

"He normally wouldn't do this for anyone, but he wants to make sure that I'm safe doing it instead of street drugs"

Yup.....just you.

No doctor in his right mind would advise steroid use to a 20yr old unless TRT was medically needed. Definitely wouldn't be 300mg.

Why did I post a reply to this thread and it said my post needed to be “approved by a moderator”?
I approved it... Sometimes it has to do with the length of the post. Not 100% sure. Most likely the spam filter. I have to approve posts all the time. Unfortunately most are spam that you won't see anyway.

Why did I post a reply to this thread and it said my post needed to be “approved by a moderator”?
its because we have had so much spam and it just does it randomly to people.. i cant control it bro... it has nothing to do with you... it happens to everyone

Hello Dylan,

I understand that you are against steroid use if you are younger, but I recently went to a doctor that has been around bodybuilding his whole entire life. Him and I talked about anabolics for about 2 hours. We went over the pros and cons of them. He is willing to monitor my blood monthly if I do decide to go down that path. He would have me starting off at 300mg a week of test. He also will be writing me up a meal plan to follow, along with making sure I get enough sleep at night. He normally wouldn't do this for anyone, but he wants to make sure that I'm safe doing it instead of street drugs. My question for you is if I'm 20 years old and I want to compete in classic bodybuilding, is this decision foolish or is there a proper way to take them (such as the way I'm going about) I am mostly worried about my mental health, is there a possibility of getting schizophrenia or bi polar disorder from steroid use? Please keep my anonymous. Thank you!
i dont care what doctor or whoever is advising you anything.. if you paid me a million dollars, as a 20 year old, i would not advise you to use steroids so im definitely not the one to ask

Yeah man you're in the wrong place if expect anyone to support steroid use for a 20 year old. It doesn't matter if you want to compete or not. Being safe and sensible trumps a pipe dream of being a pro, which about 0.001% of competitive bodybuilders ever achieve. And the ones that do, find out that there's no money in it. As a matter of fact it'll cost you TONS at that level with no reward unless you are at the level of Phil Heath, Jay cutler, etc. the only guys that make money

Yeah man you're in the wrong place if expect anyone to support steroid use for a 20 year old. It doesn't matter if you want to compete or not. Being safe and sensible trumps a pipe dream of being a pro, which about 0.001% of competitive bodybuilders ever achieve. And the ones that do, find out that there's no money in it. As a matter of fact it'll cost you TONS at that level with no reward unless you are at the level of Phil Heath, Jay cutler, etc. the only guys that make money

Do true. I asked my coach when I first started if he thought I had what it took to make this a career. He laughed and told me “regardless if you turn pro or not... this shit is an expensive hobby so don’t invest more than you can lose into it”

Best advice ever. Also allows me to view it not as a means to an end, but as something I enjoy... as a hobby and a passion

Do true. I asked my coach when I first started if he thought I had what it took to make this a career. He laughed and told me “regardless if you turn pro or not... this shit is an expensive hobby so don’t invest more than you can lose into it”

Best advice ever. Also allows me to view it not as a means to an end, but as something I enjoy... as a hobby and a passion
You are definitely one to know bro....the good, the bad, and the ugly of competing at the top level and what it takes to be pro.

Hello Dylan,

Test and 20yo... Think twice, man. I think it's not a good idea

Top Bottom