napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom cycle

Nautulus

Hey guys about to purchase everything I need for my Test E cycle at 500mg a week. Kickstarting with dbol.
Here’s what’s in my cart on the pharmacom website:
-20 BD emerald 2ml Syringes w needles
-Dragon Pharma enatat 250mg/ml x2
- Alpha Pharma Alphabol 50 pills x 10mg
- Dragon Pharma Clomid 100pills x 50mg
- Dragon Pharma Nolvadex 100pills x 20mg
- Pfizer Aromasin 30 pills x 25mg

Looking good anything I’m forgetting or should avoid? I know I’ll have clomid and nolva left over but the price was too good to beat. Already have gw and mk which will be apart of my pct.

I’d get 3 vials. You might get to 10 weeks and decide you want to keep going. Get more pins too just in case. Never know. I use hcg 250iu twice a week. 3 weeks on 1
Week off. And then at the beginning of pct as well. So you could get that as well. It’s pretty cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a gauge pins did you get? You are going to want 21 to draw with and probably 25 to inject with. I like to use slin pins for my delts and lats.

This is my first cycle so I’m not going past 10 weeks. They don’t sell pins on the pharmacom website from what I can see. Going with 21 to draw then 23 for quads and glutes unless 25 would work. Don’t have the best knowledge on pins

This is my first cycle so I’m not going past 10 weeks. They don’t sell pins on the pharmacom website from what I can see. Going with 21 to draw then 23 for quads and glutes unless 25 would work. Don’t have the best knowledge on pins

Yea you would have to go through another website. I get mine from east coast medical supply. You should be fine though. I’d still get 3. Better to have a little more and just save it for next time. Or your gains might be great and you will want to do 12-15weeks. Which is pretty standard. I mean you are already taking the dive. Might as well do it right.

Would 12-15 weeks be too long though for a first cycle?

No. That’s what my first one was. Those extra couple weeks aren’t going to be detrimental. If anything you’ll put on more weight or progress.

Cool thanks for the input. Would 25guage be okay for quads and glutes also what length should I use

I use 25g for my glutes at 1 inch or 11/2. Just make sure you go nice and deep if you get 1 inch.

I’d definitely get extra pins...especially first cycle extra is always better.. Allegromedical is a good place to look for those as well. Hell, I’ve even snagged some reputable name brands on amazon as well. I’d also get an extra test bottle, once again, extra is always better just in case.

Top Bottom