napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First legit cycle?

zenreptile

Hey peoples, this is only my second thread, I posted maybe a month ago. I'm a 33 y/o male, former army guy. I've dabbled a little with prohormones and such when I was in the army, not much though. Anyhow, my body is fairly steroid naive, I've been researching this stuff on and off for a years now, my health is good, levels are good, and I was thinking about trying to do a very minimal cycle of test and actually proper pct and all that. I'm pretty careful. That's about it. Just trying to see how my body responds, experiment a bit, and have fun with it. Any input, lemme know, see ya.

Hey peoples, this is only my second thread, I posted maybe a month ago. I'm a 33 y/o male, former army guy. I've dabbled a little with prohormones and such when I was in the army, not much though. Anyhow, my body is fairly steroid naive, I've been researching this stuff on and off for a years now, my health is good, levels are good, and I was thinking about trying to do a very minimal cycle of test and actually proper pct and all that. I'm pretty careful. That's about it. Just trying to see how my body responds, experiment a bit, and have fun with it. Any input, lemme know, see ya.

That's EXACTLY the way you should start.

However make sure that you are 110% ALL IN before you start. That means diet is ON POINT. You have to step up your game in the gym.

Post your full stats and we can go from there. (see below)

Hoo Ahh!

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Lifestyle; Student? Desk job? Laborer?
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Top Bottom