napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopping my cycle, Please help!

davealexis2000

Hi everyone I'm 22 days into a test and deca cycle(350 each) . I had a very bad back pain about a week and half ago so I said I'm not gonna lift for a few days a few days after without even lifting the pain got so bad that i needed to go to the emergency room every movement was painful even sitting down. Fortunately I took an xray and that didn't show anything broken but even tho I haven't lifted in about a week and half now it's still very painful to walk and sit and basically everything else. I'm doing physio for it and now the doctor said i need to stay away from the gym for at least 4 more weeks and see how i am after that. I need to do an MRI for it. Do you think I can stop the cycle right now and start again after i fix this? I have no idea how long it will take for me to recover. If I stop now how long of a post cycle do i need? Or should I just keep going and hope the recovery would be quick?
I would appreciate your help a lot!
Thank you.

you need to stop it yes... just run clomid and dga post ct 4 weeks and thats plenty... 50 mg of clomid one week then 3 weeks at 25 mg per day and 4 weeks of post ct... thats fine.. .dont just keep running the cycle, no

Might as well stop the cycle. You could have something going on with a disc or even an alignment issue. Either way it's going to sideline you a bit

you need to stop it yes... just run clomid and dga post ct 4 weeks and thats plenty... 50 mg of clomid one week then 3 weeks at 25 mg per day and 4 weeks of post ct... thats fine.. .dont just keep running the cycle, no
Thanks a lot man! Do I need to wait 2 weeks to start pct? And how long after that pct can i start the cycle again? Given my back's gotten fixed

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Might as well stop the cycle. You could have something going on with a disc or even an alignment issue. Either way it's going to sideline you a bit
Yeah bro unfortunately no way passed it at this point. Gotta wait till it's fixed. When would you get back on cycle if you were in my shoes? Given the back problem is gone

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Yea, I really like the idea of this mini-PCT. You were only on for 3 weeks but that is still enough to cause some real shutdown. You will recover much quicker than a typical 12 week cycle though so this works great.

Top Bottom