napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Going from 1000mg test to 500mg

0to100

Banned
Guys this is just a general question. I have ran test at 1000mg and have felt amazing libido up the roof and feeling great and of course taking 1mg arimidex a day. My question would be, will 500mg be a lot different than 1000, this means including libido which was up the roof as well as strength. I want to start my next cycle just Winstrol and Test but don’t want to go so high. But again i felt great on 1000mg but want to know if there would be such a difference going 500mg or maybe stay with 750mg. Looking to start this Winstrol and Test only cycle in 2 months . Please your feedback will greatly be appreciated.

Guys this is just a general question. I have ran test at 1000mg and have felt amazing libido up the roof and feeling great and of course taking 1mg arimidex a day. My question would be, will 500mg be a lot different than 1000, this means including libido which was up the roof as well as strength. I want to start my next cycle just Winstrol and Test but don’t want to go so high. But again i felt great on 1000mg but want to know if there would be such a difference going 500mg or maybe stay with 750mg. Looking to start this Winstrol and Test only cycle in 2 months . Please your feedback will greatly be appreciated.
It depends on a lot of factors. Ur training, nutrition, etc. Ive never gone higher than 800mg on test because ive never felt the need to and havent noticed any difference between 500 vs 800. Ur test levels will be well above the highest ur body could ever naturally produce so regardless ur libido will be extremely high.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Also since ur running winstrol you habe to figure that in as well. So 50mgs x 7 =350 so 350 +500=850. Youre actually doing 850 mgs of aas. So really ypure only doing 150 mgs less

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Gotcha! Thank you so much . Am actually asking this because i felt amazing on 1000 but again i have never ran 500

there is no reason to be running test that high at all... you are not going to feel so amazing when you are done and have to recover from that... not at all... thats honestly abusive use

So 500mg ok? 2 x weekly injections ? Will my libido drop drastically since am used to 1000mg? BtW i only ran 1000mg for one month but i did feel amazing . Now am cruising until my next cycle at 250 weekly . I just want the same benefits i had from 1000 if 500 brings it i really want to lower it to that

I've ran a gram of test, and I've ran it as low as my trt dose and everything in between. From my own experience a gram is not going to be a lot different than 500mg. Yes it can potentially give better results, but the law of diminished returns comes into play and you basically run twice the amount of gear for a small amount of additional benefit. I'm even running a lower dose of test now for my next cycle than typical and not exceeding 500mg

I think it really depends on your goals and the compounds you are running. If I'm running Tren my Test is high, if I'm running MENT my Test is low. When you're running Test high just make sure you are controlling your estrogen and blood pressure etc.

you keep acting like steroids are going to be the key to your libido man... the more shit you run, the worst you are going to eventually make it, not make it better

When I'm on cycle I like to have bloods pulled several times throughout the cycle. I will have bloods pulled when I'm feeling great just to see the numbers. That's how I make adjustments. I do the same if my libidio is low and I'm not feeling great. Blood work is paramount bro. Without bloods you are just guessing and that is not the way to run a cycle. The higher the dose the harder shit is to control. At least for me.

Top Bottom