napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got my blood work back

REDFOX1

I had post a couple of weeks ago about having some mild gyno formation and from my NPP/Test E cycle. I finally got my blood results in and they did not test my proactin levels. I’m so pissed because the woman and I both sat down and checked off everything that I wanted it tested for and they for got the prolactin. I’m going to call them tomorrow and see what went wrong. But the results I do have look pretty good which really makes me think the slight gyno is cause by prolactin. What are your thoughts?

Results:

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 1920 H Reference Range: 250-1100 ng/dL

FREE TESTOSTERONE 520.5 H Reference Range: 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

ESTRADIOL, ULTRASENSITIVE LC/MS/MS 28 Reference Range: < OR = 29 pg/mL

Last edited:
I had post a couple of weeks ago about having some mild gyno formation and from my NPP/Test E cycle. I finally got my blood results in and they did not test my proactin levels. I’m so pissed because the woman and I both sat down and checked off everything that I wanted it tested for and they for got the prolactin. I’m going to call them tomorrow and see what went wrong. But the results I do have look pretty good which really makes me think the slight gyno is cause by prolactin. What are your thoughts?

Results:

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 1920 H Reference Range: 250-1100 ng/dL

FREE TESTOSTERONE 520.5 H Reference Range: 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

ESTRADIOL, ULTRASENSITIVE LC/MS/MS 28 Reference Range: < OR = 29 pg/mL

I would have gotten prolactin levels ran to make sure but it makes sense to my knowledge a 19nor isn’t going to directly increase estrogen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if your prolactin is off then it can definitely skew your estrogen levels or give the symptoms you are having but like you already know, we need to see that first..

I agree. Just sucks they didn’t test for it. They emailed back and said they would run it at no cost. So I’m gonna go at the end of the week and get it done.

Top Bottom