napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren side effects

i got very greedy with it my first time using it and i was an emotional wreck and NOTHING ever happens like that to me... it was a situation i NEVER want to experience again... im one that controls that kind of emotion extremely well and it left me unable to do so.. it commands respect to the highest extent... im pretty much done with it at this point... 4 times using it and thats probably enough for me

i got very greedy with it my first time using it and i was an emotional wreck and NOTHING ever happens like that to me... it was a situation i NEVER want to experience again... im one that controls that kind of emotion extremely well and it left me unable to do so.. it commands respect to the highest extent... im pretty much done with it at this point... 4 times using it and thats probably enough for me

Which form of tren was this? I have only ever used tren ace, I have heard the emotional rollercoaster can get really bad on Tren Hex due to it building up in the system and taking along time to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The results it can provide when running it correctly with proper diet and nutrition are incredible. I never exceeded 300mg a week on ace and my physique took on an entire different look. Delt seperations and aesthetics really came out, leg veins, chest seperation. it was great. Anyone going over 300mg are insane in my opinion. The results were great but the sides were horrible. Sweating profusely, always agitated at something. It really makes me isolate myself from others. I was really turning into someone i wasnt and never realized how bad it was until i came off it. Now i just started tren e and i have done it before but the sides/results were much much less. Something i was able to tolerate with 0 issues.

I'm a firm believer pinning ed vs eod with Ace eliminates a lot of the sides.

I'm a firm believer pinning ed vs eod with Ace eliminates a lot of the sides.

I don’t have enough pin spots to do it daily. It’s already bad enough eod. Quads and shoulders one day, glutes the next... what’s left? Lol

I don’t have enough pin spots to do it daily. It’s already bad enough eod. Quads and shoulders one day, glutes the next... what’s left? Lol
L Delt, R Delt, L Quad, R Quad, L Glute, R Glute and repeat.

I pin 100mg EOD with no side effects no up or downs. This if I was pinning 50mg then I would pin ED

Ran 10 weeks at 400mg of ace...only sides were back acne and insomnia...no cough, no aggression, no sweats, no emotional changes...i hope to have this same response in my future cycles as well, I'll keep playing it safe though no doubt

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

L Delt, R Delt, L Quad, R Quad, L Glute, R Glute and repeat.

I have to pin L delt, L quad same day. Next time it’s R delt, R quad. Then R and L glute, repeat. Therefore I’m out of options faster :(
And I pin 2.5cc in quad and 1.5 cc in delt and same amount in glutes ... lucky me lol

Ran 10 weeks at 400mg of ace...only sides were back acne and insomnia...no cough, no aggression, no sweats, no emotional changes...i hope to have this same response in my future cycles as well, I'll keep playing it safe though no doubt

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I’ve only gotten insomnia and FUCK ME! I don’t like it
I’m glad I don’t have any other sides, but I might trade all of them for insomnia. Not sleeping is a nightmare and it’s showing in my workouts.

just remember that EVERYONE is different on what they will encounter, how bad it will be and how much they can handle but i assure you that tren commands respect and you never start too high.. you ease your way into it

just remember that EVERYONE is different on what they will encounter, how bad it will be and how much they can handle but i assure you that tren commands respect and you never start too high.. you ease your way into it

Facts right here. Every time I run tren I always ease because I don’t get side from the past doesnt mean they will not show up this time.

Facts right here. Every time I run tren I always ease because I don’t get side from the past doesnt mean they will not show up this time.

me too bro.. after my first mistake, i took it slow everytime, regardless of how i handled it the previous time... its just not worth it to go too high too fast. you can always go higher with it but if you go too high, then thats it with it... its caused too many issues

Top Bottom