napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test results

Tony888

got my test results back and it says there 11.2nmol/L (10.0-30.0) would you say this is low for 42 yr old thinking if doing test only cycle thx

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sub 12 and above 10 and symptomatic of hypogonadism, in the UK, may get you Rx! But its unlikely! They normally consider shbg, FSH, lh and FAI%, also.

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Apologies, you are planning on funding your own cycle? IMHO, its a sub-optimal level and can cause Sx of hypogonadism, yes! This is why I got back on the gear. No help available so thought I'd do my own research on my body to see what helps with what...

Sub 12 and above 10 and symptomatic of hypogonadism, in the UK, may get you Rx! But its unlikely! They normally consider shbg, FSH, lh and FAI%, also.

I'm not familiar with terminology your using alot if that has gone over my head sorry [emoji44] what's rx,shbg, fai%

I'm not familiar with terminology your using alot if that has gone over my head sorry [emoji44] what's rx,shbg, fai%

Hi m8 yes planning on running test only cycle thx

Sorry bro! Rx = treatment. Shbg = sex hormone binding globulin. FAI% = free androgen index

thx for response

my doctors thinks my levels are not terrible and would not give try i was thinking of doing a test cycle only but was concerned when coming off the negative effect it will have on sex drive.

i would find a different doctor
test only cycle to bring my levels up gonna do 350mg per week not gonna go crazy is that a reasonable dose to get levels where they need to be 12 week cycle with ai and proper pct tia

thats not going to bring your levels up... thats going to cause you further suppression... you dont know what you are doing and you are going to make things worse....

Dylan your right I'm confused thought if I'm low on test would need a top up on test. ie trt dose etc

You're just confusing yourself bro. Earlier you mentioned a 350mg Test only cycle which would raise your levels up short term but hurt your recovery long term and possibly make your situation worse. If you're a candidate for TRT your doctor will put you on TRT. It's not really that difficult to understand.

Top Bottom