napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test results

You're just confusing yourself bro. Earlier you mentioned a 350mg Test only cycle which would raise your levels up short term but hurt your recovery long term and possibly make your situation worse. If you're a candidate for TRT your doctor will put you on TRT. It's not really that difficult to understand.
in UK doctors don't give out trt Willy nelly m8 that's why I suggested test only cycle. but I got shot down

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

in UK doctors don't give out trt Willy nelly m8 that's why I suggested test only cycle. but I got shot down

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
A test only cycle is only 12 weeks how is that going to help your long-term health?

Tony, have you asked to be ref'd to an endo? If I'm bitterly honest, mate, you won't get anywhere with these readings! Have you thoroughly researched the symptoms of hypogonadism? If so, how many do you meet? At best you could get a PX from www.pharmacy2u.com for testim or te...h, that is... Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Tony, have you asked to be ref'd to an endo? If I'm bitterly honest, mate, you won't get anywhere with these readings! Have you thoroughly researched the symptoms of hypogonadism? If so, how many do you meet? At best you could get a PX from www.pharmacy2u.com for testim or te...trt etc Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom