napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Asking Dr. for Aromasin instead of Arimidex

Ol.DirtyBastard

Fellas,
I just got my blood back from Labcorp today after tweaking my dose for 3 months. When I first started @ 100mg/ week, test cyp, my test came back around 728 ng/dl. Baseline was 350. Now since I bumped up to 1.5mg/week, my test came back @ 1092 ng/dl (sweet!), but my estrogen is high at 75.5: ref range is (7.6-42.6) pg/ml. My Hematocrit was a tad high: 52.1 (37.5-51), and my RBC was high 6.49 (4.14-5.80 x10E6/ul)
Everything else was in the normal range.

My question is: Do Docs blindly follow arimidex as an E2 controller, or do I have the option to argue for Aromasin as a better alternative?
I see my Doc next Tuesday to give it a go and see what happens. I was wondering if if its harder for a doc to prescribe a better alternative?

Also, any TRT guys have aromasin prescribed by their doc?

Thanks for input

for some reason most doctors always prescribe arimidex first but you can definitely fight for aromasin.. you can say you have used arimidex in the past and it either did nothing for you, you had a bad reaction etc... or just flat out fucking tell them you want aromasin... tell them you are gyno sensitive etc... otherwise you will just have to get it yourself which is not a problem either

for some reason most doctors always prescribe arimidex first but you can definitely fight for aromasin.. you can say you have used arimidex in the past and it either did nothing for you, you had a bad reaction etc... or just flat out fucking tell them you want aromasin... tell them you are gyno sensitive etc... otherwise you will just have to get it yourself which is not a problem either

Thanks, Dylan.....I will argue that point on its merits alone. The thing is, since I started TRT, I wasnt precribed any AI's....because my E2 was a tad high initially at 46 in the month of June. I didnt argue that fact, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. But I knew it would creep up once my dose increased (no brainer). So now I gotta bring it up....
This is my second b/w form her, to dial in the dose

Thanks, Dylan.....I will argue that point on its merits alone. The thing is, since I started TRT, I wasnt precribed any AI's....because my E2 was a tad high initially at 46 in the month of June. I didnt argue that fact, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. But I knew it would creep up once my dose increased (no brainer). So now I gotta bring it up....
This is my second b/w form her, to dial in the dose

yes, YOU have to demand it etc... do everything you can because its always better to get prescription form due to quality and cost... good luck bro...

Thanks, brother....she seems like a well measured Dr ....I will have to bring the facts between the two and hopefully she has an open mind once she's looked into it. Maybe a well rehearsed pros and cons presentation wouldnt hurt. Aint no shame in me carrying 3x5 cards....lol...

Thanks, brother....she seems like a well measured Dr ....I will have to bring the facts between the two and hopefully she has an open mind once she's looked into it. Maybe a well rehearsed pros and cons presentation wouldnt hurt. Aint no shame in me carrying 3x5 cards....lol...

NOT AT ALL BRO... whatever it takes!! =)

If you bring up the fact that Aromasin is lipid friendly, will help lower SHBG, and great for libido not to mention the fact that it is a suicida. Inhibitor and superior in every regard, I can't see you getting denied for it. They'd have no reason to

If you bring up the fact that Aromasin is lipid friendly, will help lower SHBG, and great for libido not to mention the fact that it is a suicida. Inhibitor and superior in every regard, I can't see you getting denied for it. They'd have no reason to

ENOUGH SAID! =) NICE BRO... Rick is right on the money... if you need to give them a bitch slap of facts, he just gave you a nice list...

Damn, that's spot on! I will use this to validate my reasoning. That's half my research right there! Now to put together the cons of Arimidex.
Thanks Rick

You would think... I've been trying for three months to get my endo to prescribe Aromasin and HCG...or at least adex and hcg, and all I get is a blank look and a flat "no". Maybe I need to take a Victoria's Secret catalog to my next appointment and ask her which bra she's gonna buy me....?

Fellas,
I just got my blood back from Labcorp today after tweaking my dose for 3 months. When I first started @ 100mg/ week, test cyp, my test came back around 728 ng/dl. Baseline was 350. Now since I bumped up to 1.5mg/week, my test came back @ 1092 ng/dl (sweet!), but my estrogen is high at 75.5: ref range is (7.6-42.6) pg/ml. My Hematocrit was a tad high: 52.1 (37.5-51), and my RBC was high 6.49 (4.14-5.80 x10E6/ul)
Everything else was in the normal range.

My question is: Do Docs blindly follow arimidex as an E2 controller, or do I have the option to argue for Aromasin as a better alternative?
I see my Doc next Tuesday to give it a go and see what happens. I was wondering if if its harder for a doc to prescribe a better alternative?

Also, any TRT guys have aromasin prescribed by their doc?

Thanks for input

if you have the right doctor it should not be a problem.

Top Bottom