napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT and blood help

ptf13

Hey guys,

so im done with my cycle and bridging and i started my PCT as instructed, however the doctor insists on blasting another 10.000iu of HCG now and im really skeptical about it

My last cycle was 500mg test E 300mg Npp 500iu of HCG and 4 ius of GH every week for a duration of 10 weeks.

i did a bridging with a total of 6000iu in a 2 week span (1000 iu eod first week 500 iu eod second week.

Started PCT with 50 clomid 40 nolva ostarin and cardarine and im now finishing my second week of PCT. My bloods are as follow :

e2 : 26.8
testosterone : 2.27
Free testosterone : 9.2
SHBG : 27
FSH : 4.0
LH : 4.4
Prolactin 8.5
Albumin 4.7

The doc told me to do 5000 iu HCG today, 2500 iu HCG on monday 1000 iu on thursday and 500iu next sunday and keep aromasin in hand for elevated estro. but im worried if that will cause more harm than good. Thoughts? I cant order anything from the states my country blocks them. it was already a great deal to get osta and cardarine.

Thoughts? should i go for it? as i said im worried that this will cause more harm than good as im entering the third week of my pct and my clomid will go down to 25 and nolva to 20. What do you think should i adjust?

you should NEVER use hcg in pct... period...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKt1TEcqT3Y&t=15s

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

all of the things including the video are the reasons why i was so skeptic about it bro. thats why i m asking here as well. Im honestly baffled by my doc suggesting that. when i told him my worries he said that a total of 10.000 ius of HCG wont cause any harm and that he was a bit worried that my LH/FSH were low.

Im not planning to use HCG at the moment, how would you proceed with the rest of the PCT with that blood work? u think im on a good track to recovery land ? im thinking to do another week of clomid 50 nolva 40 and then go to half the dose for another 3-4 weeks maybe. thoughts? and thanks for the swift reply, ur the boss. I honestly was aware i just needed to see it written down i guess as u said

you should NEVER use hcg in pct... period...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKt1TEcqT3Y&t=15s

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…
Boom!!!!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom