napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trouble meeting macros while intermittent fasting

I was stressing over my diet. I always eat clean, but I hate breakfast typically. Plus, I only eat twice a day. I am in a caloric deficit and can make it lower if need be. My protein is high, fats are decent, while carbs are low. I'm going to be starting my first SARMS only cycle, so I wanted to also try IF, but seems as though I really don't need to stress over it.

Moreover, for a cycle thats geared towards weight loss and also muscle gain (using S4), will being in a caloric deficit be okay? I feel like being on S4, I would need to be eating more? Please let me know your thoughts.

Intermittent Fasting is a only a tool. I use it always when I cut but if you can’t handle it no need to do it. As long as you are in a caloric deficit that alm that matters. I use IF because I don’t eat breakfast also I like big meals in one sitting. My advice is always stick to something that you will be consistent and persistent with it. Do over stress if you are not doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was stressing over my diet. I always eat clean, but I hate breakfast typically. Plus, I only eat twice a day. I am in a caloric deficit and can make it lower if need be. My protein is high, fats are decent, while carbs are low. I'm going to be starting my first SARMS only cycle, so I wanted to also try IF, but seems as though I really don't need to stress over it.

Moreover, for a cycle thats geared towards weight loss and also muscle gain (using S4), will being in a caloric deficit be okay? I feel like being on S4, I would need to be eating more? Please let me know your thoughts.

I have used S4 in a caloric deficit and I held on to muscle while eating low calories and as for muscle gain I’m not sure as I was running other compounds while running S4. I will let the more experienced Sarm user chime in. I would suggest starting your own thread so more ppl can see it

I have used S4 in a caloric deficit and I held on to muscle while eating low calories and as for muscle gain I’m not sure as I was running other compounds while running S4. I will let the more experienced Sarm user chime in. I would suggest starting your own thread so more ppl can see it

He got one up but nobody checked yet....i just seen....sorry zyzzs i only have experience with mk-2866 I couldn't say...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey rick....maybe i calculated something wrong...ive been trying to follow your protocol from diet basic pin.....im 260 x15 = 3900 maint...so drop to 3400 for cut....at the 60..30..20% came up with 510,g protein...355 carbs...76 fat...? 2040 protein cal....1200 carb cal.....680 fat cal... ? Did i do it wrong sorry bro first time ever figuring macros.....i was hoping you would come in and check it out...

That part in my post is a typo on the example of 60/30/20. It should be 50/30/20

Also I'd be willing to bet your metabolism is a little slower if you are 260. You probsbly 2ant maintenance to be more like BWx11 or 12 in my opinion. You can always adjust from there up or down. Those are all ju st general guidelines

That part in my post is a typo on the example of 60/30/20. It should be 50/30/20

Also I'd be willing to bet your metabolism is a little slower if you are 260. You probsbly 2ant maintenance to be more like BWx11 or 12 in my opinion. You can always adjust from there up or down. Those are all ju st general guidelines
Ok cool... I'm going to refigure everything glad I made the post maybe now I can go back to my intermittent fasting trying to fit in 500 grams of protein was a son of a b**** in 8 hours....lol.... I'm going to recalculate everything as a endomorph....thx bro....

Yes 300g protein i can manage...at a 2600 total cal intake for cut....back to 16/8 if too....thx again man...

Ok cool... I'm going to refigure everything glad I made the post maybe now I can go back to my intermittent fasting trying to fit in 500 grams of protein was a son of a b**** in 8 hours....lol.... I'm going to recalculate everything as a endomorph....thx bro....

No doubt bro lol

500g protein? Damn bro. How’s your kidneys holding up? And are you shitting ok? Lol.

300g sound much more reasonable lol. I would have to rely on liquid meals to hit that for sure.

Top Bottom